Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok I need help....In FFIX I am doing the Chocographs...and I have found almost all of them...but one is giving me a hard time...I have been searching for 3 days and I can't find it.....Could you guys tell me where the OCEAN chocograph is located...or near what continent...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Shift
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B]Hey,Is there a easy way to get Chocographs? [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't think so...
Posted
[color=indigo]The only way I know of getting Chocographs is by playing Chocobo Hot and Cold in the Chocobo Forest, Chocobo Lagoon, and Chocobo Sky Garden. I have them all, and that's how I got them.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]God, it took me FOREVER to find the ocean Chocograph... I was on the verge of INSANITY when I finally found it...

...Can you believe that FF9 is the only Final Fantasy I've beaten and I own almost oll of them? Is it me or was FF9 just very easy?[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...