Sui Generis Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 Ok I need help....In FFIX I am doing the Chocographs...and I have found almost all of them...but one is giving me a hard time...I have been searching for 3 days and I can't find it.....Could you guys tell me where the OCEAN chocograph is located...or near what continent...
coolkam007 Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 ^_^ ok go here they have everything on chocographs/dead peppers [url]http://www.rpgplanet.com/ff9/chocobographs.shtml[/url]
Desbreko Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 [color=indigo]Here's a map with the locations of all the Chocograph, dive spot, and mountain crack locations:[/color]
Sui Generis Posted February 10, 2002 Author Posted February 10, 2002 Hey thanks you two!! Been alot of help!
conpiracymonki Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 [b]Well, according to that map, I have every single chocograph, bubbly, and crack there is! Apart from the Shimmering Island one...can I get that in Disc 3? Before I've visited any of the Shrines?[/b]
SephirothNIN Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 You can't get the Ultima Weapon chest until disc 4, then u need a dark blue choco and a dead pepper.
Guest Shift Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B]Hey,Is there a easy way to get Chocographs? [/B][/QUOTE] I don't think so...
Desbreko Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [color=indigo]The only way I know of getting Chocographs is by playing Chocobo Hot and Cold in the Chocobo Forest, Chocobo Lagoon, and Chocobo Sky Garden. I have them all, and that's how I got them.[/color]
Toki-chan Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]God, it took me FOREVER to find the ocean Chocograph... I was on the verge of INSANITY when I finally found it... ...Can you believe that FF9 is the only Final Fantasy I've beaten and I own almost oll of them? Is it me or was FF9 just very easy?[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now