OtakuBoards

X-men Version 2 (This RPG will live again I tell you!! IT WILL LIVE AGAIN!!!)

Yoda

Okay, this is an Xmen RPG. You can make up your own char eg. name and age, but you must use the powers of one of the characters off Xmen/Xmen evolution eg. Shadowcat's power. I will know post a brief description of the char's, and their strengths, weaknesses, and powers, for anyone not sure about their char's powers.

Cyclops: Can shoots laser's out of his eyes. Well rounded char on strength and speed
Weakness: Needs special glasses to stop his lasers.

Wolverine: Enhanced healing, adumantium skeleton, adumantium claws. More strong than fast, although very agile.
Weakness: Speed is impared due to a metal skeleton.

Jean Grey: Has Telekineses, E.S.P, but is very weak physically.
Weakness: Prone to falling unconciouss after using her ability.

Gambit: Can charge small objects with explosive energy. More fast than strong.
Weakness: Relies on small objects to use his power.

Nightcrawler: Can teleport instantly, snd scale walls with claws. Very fast, but strength is slightly impared.
Weakness: Is slightly weaker than other mutants.

Shdowcat: Can pass through walls and other solid objects. Ftas, but weak.
Weakness: Is physically weak.

Rogue: Can absobr the powers of other mutants by touching them and can fly. Strong, but speed is average.
Weakness: Touching other mutants causes them to collapse. (disadvantage if it's her friends)

Storm: Can control the elements of weather and can fly, but is weak and quite fast.
Weakness: Not very good at pshysical fighting.

Beast: Enhanced abilities, and can scale walls.
Weakness: Big and blue.

Iceman: Can turn into ice and shoot beams of ice. Is fast but quite weak.
Weakness: ..................

If you want to be any other mutant or villain (except Magneto and Juggernaut), just say so, and post their strengths and weaknesses. Any former Xmen are allowed eg, arkangel. All the char's from Version 1, I'm sorry, but you have to sign up again...... and I'm sorry again, but I can't reserve your powers... it's a first come foirst serve basis just like the original. Here's what I want from you people in your profile:

Name: (Your char's name ;) )
Height: (Duh!!)
Weight: (Same as above)
Power: (the X-men who's power you'll be "inheriting")
Good or Evil: (Be you member of the X-men..... or something else?)
Bio: (Your past etc)
Description: (What your char looks like)
Personality: (What your char i like)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Craig Kensindan
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 180 lbs (muscle)
Power: Wolverine's (sorry Matt........)
Good or evil: Leader of the X-men
Bio: Was born with increased healing abilities and an extremely low threashhold of pain. He was born in Wales, but was taken to Russia when he was very small. He was trained by the KGB in martial Arts and Arms handling (pretty strange for a small boy huh?)....... but somehow could last a lot longer than the men in training. A mad scientist (lets just call him Neil o_O;;;) abducted him one day........ and performed an operation to give him an adamantium skeleton. He went mad when he was released, killing all the scientists that experimented on him. Somehow, Craig found that they had added claws that protruded from between his knuckles at will. He went on a rampage..... but was soon found by one Charles Xavier..... and brought to the X-Mansion. He soon became leader of the New X-men team. His G/F is Raiha, if she signs up(she has a strange tendency lately not to join my RPG's)
Description:
Normal appearence - Brown spiked hair, hazel eyes, a black T-shirt with Metallica printed on it, blue jeans.
X-men costume - Looks just like Wolverine's from X-men EVOLUTION!!! (Not from the normal X-men)
Personality: Layed back, joker type guy....... but gets very serious when a fight starts!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------
Once again I will state the fact that no-one can have either Magneto's or Juggernaut's power. Have fun guys..... if this is half as good as the first one, then you'll have one hell of a time.

Name: Danté Masters
Height: 5"10
Weight:150 (all muscle)
Power: Ice Man
Good Or evil: Good
Bio: Ran away from home when he was nine and was taken in by a bunch of streetfighters (i don't know why). Has been fighting for many years and was taken in by Charles Xavier when he was thirteen and has been learning to develope his powers. He can change from normal to ice state very well but on the odd occasion he can mess up what he means to do.

Description:

Normal Appearance: Spiky blonde hair and blue eyes. Wears a tight black, sleevless t-shirt and blue jeans

X-men costume: Ice covers his entire body so he doesn't need to change into anything.

Personality: Quiet and likes to keep himself to himself but never turns down the oppurtunity for a good time. If he attends then he is usuaslly the life of the party

name:Akira

height:5'9

Weight:200 lbs(all muscles)

Powers:Cyclops, dammit!

Good or EviL:Good, dammit!

Bio:Hey, Akira got these Cyclopse powers some how! Don't ask me!

Descrpt:Spiked blone hair(about 2 and one half inches high) green eyes, black jacket, torn black shirt under neath, torn black hip-hop shorts. (see a pattern..)

Costume:Basically black...

I have been waiting to do a X men rpg

Name: Adam Rasputin
Height:6'5 (While in metal form) 7'1
Powers:Colossus
Good
Appearance: short blue hair.wears black panties.With a white shirt.
X Men costume: Wear's the costume that Colossus wears on X-Men ultimate.
Bio: He is the son of Piotr Nikoleivitch Rasputin also knew as Colossus.After his father died cause of the Legacy Virus Adam and his mother moved to America when he was 10. After his mother died he later meet Charles Xavier and moved in.He now is know as the new Colossus to the X Men team
Personality: Pretty much laid back.Cool with everybody. Likes to work out alot to make him self stronger.

Name: Ryan
Height: It depends
Weight:Look above
Power: Mystique
Good or Evil: Neutral
Bio: Can't remember anything
Description: Like the girl mystique excpet has black hair and is navy blue skin.
Personality: Unloyal at times and has an attitute.

Name: Ben Bigg
Height: 6'5
Weight: 335 lbs (fat)
Power: The Blob
Good or evil: Good, always willing to help the X-men but not an actual member.
Bio: Was born quite small but grew due to a mutation his mother had. Rather than being tiny as she had been, Ben grew to be immense.
Normal appearence - Brown hair, brown eyes, a white t-shirt with blue pants.
Fighting costume - The Blob's from X-men (the normal X-men)
Personality: Doesn't have many problems of his own so he helps out others. He has a need to fight that he can't explain, but is ready to satisfy at any time.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]ehehe sorry Ken it is first come first serve.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Whoops........ once again I'm to blame for that. I PMed Ken to say X-men was back on, and I said he could be Cyclops. So........ Ken and MM will have to come to some sort of agreement.

Name: Adrien "Shockwave" Delmar

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 152

Power: Cannonball

Good or Evil: Good

Bio: Adrien was just another kid wihtout superpowers. Now hes an incredibly errogant kid with them. Commonly caught using his superpowers for fun in his hoemtown of Albany NY, he was exiled out by his neighboors, friends, and even his mother. Only his kind and understanding father still held compation for the young boy. He sent him to Xavier's mansion to try and save him. He made friend quickly there, and rose up to become an X-Man, though because of his huge ego, he is very jealous of Craig's leadership position and is constantly competeing with him.

Description: Slicked back blonde hair, bright blue eyes, silver romeo style glasses with red lences, half white, half red nascar like suit.

Personality: Egomaniac

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Oh! Oh! Dude, can I have Juggernaut's powers? Please? Please?! [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, I could give you Juggernaut's strength......... but his power would actually make you invincible (which the old team seemed to forget each time they fought him)........ and I don't think it would be fair if you was invincible. But as I say, I can give you Juggernaut's strength, and his amazing durability in fights, as long as you can get hurt , and even die like the rest of us. How does that sound?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]

Well, I could give you Juggernaut's strength......... but his power would actually make you invincible (which the old team seemed to forget each time they fought him)........ and I don't think it would be fair if you was invincible. But as I say, I can give you Juggernaut's strength, and his amazing durability in fights, as long as you can get hurt , and even die like the rest of us. How does that sound? [/B][/QUOTE]

Even though I am not invoved in this conversation I think he can have it as long as he abides by those rules. It is fine then...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Hey MM in the first X men RPG I had cyclops... so change it again... lol...
color] [/B][/QUOTE]

*^*^$&)(^*&$*^*&(_*&^%#%^$! NO! NONONONO! Godammit! Whats the same of that japenese Mutant with the fire shooting power......? I'll have his powers.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]

*^*^$&)(^*&$*^*&(_*&^%#%^$! NO! NONONONO! Godammit! Whats the same of that japenese Mutant with the fire shooting power......? I'll have his powers. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sry but I don't know who you are talking about..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]Wasn't The Dazzler that chic with da lame sparkler power? No, not her. What ever. my guy can shoot fire. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well I collect X-men comics and I have the first issue ever but for some reason my mind went blank right now. I can't remember a person that shot fire. The only ones that come close to that are Gambit, Jubilee, Dazzler. If I remember I will post it up.