OtakuBoards

X-men Version 2 (This RPG will live again I tell you!! IT WILL LIVE AGAIN!!!)

Yoda

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ss2Serren [/i]
[B]i was just looking at my comic cards and the only person and can think you are talking about would b Sunfire,Sunspot or Havok or Cannonball but i think he is takin already [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh yeah! One of them are probably what Akira was talking about.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]

Whoops........ once again I'm to blame for that. I PMed Ken to say X-men was back on, and I said he could be Cyclops. So........ Ken and MM will have to come to some sort of agreement. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]I want Rouge. If she's taken.........I'll stick to Psylock.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]I want Rouge. If she's taken.........I'll stick to Psylock.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

I was waiting to see if you would join or not since you were in the last one. No Rogue isn't taken I dont think. THis is good! We have more people then last time!:D

[QUOTE]His G/F is Raiha, if she signs up(she has a strange tendency lately not to join my RPG's) [/QUOTE]

... Weak dude. Weak. Now I have no reason to join! *...sigh..*

Anyway...

Name: Flash
Height: 6'8"
Weight: 350 lbs (all muscle, btw)
Power: Cable
Good or Evil: Neutral/Doesn't take sides.
Bio: bah, writers block and schoolwork are teaming up on my brain... No fair...
Description: Attached.
Personality: Can be generally nice, and merciful, to an all-out coldhearted psychopath. Suffers from occasional severe Psychological stress attacks.

Damn you Hainsey! You take my Iceman ability! And damn you Craig for not telling me and reserving Iceman for me! Eh...........there's better powers that I know of.

Name: Andrew
Height: 6'9"
Weight: 125lbs
Power: Morph
Good or Evil: Good and evil
Bio: Regular kid until the age of about 8. Andrew relised he could shapeshift and began playing tricks on people. He got picked on in School and eventually killed a boy.
Description: Looks like the same description I used in the Pokemon RPG's with the blonde spikey hair and the mwhi hi hi hi.
Personality: Laid back kinda guy who enjoys a good laugh. Can be serious if required..............desperatly that is.

And this time it better be an X-men RPG and not a shag some other persons brains out RPG

[COLOR=purple]AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

*launches herself at SS Trunks*
*knocks SS Trunks over*
*proceeds to kiss SS Trunks repeadtdly*

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!!!!!!

God the boards were so dull without this thread! eeeeee!!!

Okay, not that I should have to explain wo I am, I think ya'll, well most of you, two of you, already know who i am...

Name:Silent Nobility

Height:5'8

Power:Storm's

G or E:G

Bio:Silent Nobility is a thin, perfectly toned, rich girl. She hates everything about her life before she came to the Xavier Institute. She is basically out to prove that she is not some stuck up, snobby, little princess. She prefers to be called Nobility, and has a major grudge against a girl named [i]Moon Chaser[/i]. Nobility is madly in love with a mutant boy named Matt. heh heh heh... Nobility is quick to anger and can be very dangerous when she is angry or out of control.

Basically, all in all, I'mn ot trying to re-invent the wheel, or Nobility, so, if you were ere last time, it still stands the same :D

THANK YOU SS TRUNKS!!!

*kisses SS Trunks more*[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]

*^*^$&)(^*&$*^*&(_*&^%#%^$! NO! NONONONO! Godammit! Whats the same of that japenese Mutant with the fire shooting power......? I'll have his powers. [/B][/QUOTE]

I think I know who he is talking about. The guy that was teamed up with the Blob, he could shoot fire animals from his arms.

Guest QuickSilver
hope its not to late

name: seifer
height: 6''6'
weight: 200lbs
power: havok
side: good
bio: he discovered his powers at the age of 10 when he was involved in a fight against an older kid. he shot one of the beams out of his hands and paralysed the kid. he as been an outcast eversince.
description: looks like havok off x-men evolution

i was in the last one and i intend to finsh what i started!!

Name: siren kojia

Height: 5'6" (jezze i'm short...)

Power: Psylocke

Good or Evil: good

Bio: was orphaned as a child when she began to show signs of powers...lived on the streets...was found by another mutant and brought to the pro. and has lived there sense...

Description: black blue hair ,black baggy pants navy tank top, saphire eyes,5'11"

Personality: feirce and challenging and when the option arises will always fight. loves to joke in the face of a battle but is calm and serious in situations that demand it. has a wry sense of humor and likes to try and get a rise out of ppl

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darncoolguy1 [/i]
[B]Can I be Shadowcat? If not I will be Beast [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, shadowcat is free.

*Announcer vioce* And now....... to all of you new to the X-men world..... prepare for the best RPG you ever did play *gets banned for being too cocky*

Nevermind.......................................

I'll start the RPG now........... this is the big moment guys!! X-men 2, begins..................................................... :blackeye:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ben [/i]
[B]

I think I know who he is talking about. The guy that was teamed up with the Blob, he could shoot fire animals from his arms. [/B][/QUOTE]

That would be Pyro. Cool guy til he went psyco from the legacy virus.

[COLOR=royalblue]HAH!! MOON CHASER THE INFINITE LIVES!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!! *Smacks self* *sobers up* Sorry guys, some pervert likes to give me J in my coffee.
~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Name: Moon Chaser.

Age: Good question..........she's lived so many lives, she doesn't bother to keep track......but she looks to be 17.

Height: 5'8''

Power: Rogue

Good or Evil: Mostly good, until she absorbes a bad person's power.

Bio:
-watched mother get stabbed
-tried to help mother, became a mutant, killed mother on accident
-not nice
-very beautiful, but off limits [I KNOW! It sucks, but I'm honoring Rico's dignity as of 48 hours ago]
-serious, cold, calculating
-can fly, ask Ms. Marvel what happened
-can b*tch as good as Nobility. ;)
-very intelligent, doesn't need to go to school, but reads daily, takes college courses through corespondance school

Appearance: Think: old school style Rouge, but thick black hair...silver eyes.....and a much better body. If that's even possible.[/COLOR]