OtakuBoards

dealing with death...again

Guest Imsirion

Guest Imsirion
im not feeling good lately. today, i went to my great aunts funeral (4th one ive been to) and right after it all, her husband (my great uncle who is sick) collapsed in the door way and died of a heart attack. my whole family is really depressed and im worried about my grandma. her sister,brother,brother-in-law,mom,ex husband but great friend have died.there was some more relatives but i was to little to remember them. she takeing it really bad and now theres another funeral coming up,my great uncle. can any of u guys help me pray for my family?

I can simpatise whole heartedly for your lose. I too lost a close relative, my Grandfather died the other week. I'm sure that if they led such a great life that there death would be so tragic, than they are already in heaven, praying for you.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]im not feeling good lately. today, i went to my great aunts funeral (4th one ive been to) and right after it all, her husband (my great uncle who is sick) collapsed in the door way and died of a heart attack. my whole family is really depressed and im worried about my grandma. her sister,brother,brother-in-law,mom,ex husband but great friend have died.there was some more relatives but i was to little to remember them. she takeing it really bad and now theres another funeral coming up,my great uncle. can any of u guys help me pray for my family? [/B][/QUOTE]

Man, than sucks. I dont know what to say w/out sounding like a *** hole

I had to deal with a death a few months ago. It actually helps to think about it this way: Those who pass aren't disappearing forever; they are simply moved. It's like if I moved to another state, my family wouldn't see me, but I'd still exist and care about them. Depending on who you are, you may not believe in that stuff, but it makes me feel better to do so. Anyway, here's a little somehing for you that made me feel better before:

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there,
I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn's rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft star that shines at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there.
I did not die.

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I am very saddened to hear such news outlawstar_14. I will definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers, along with the rest of your family, especially your Grandmother. My own Grandmother has gone through some stuff lately with losses of her friends and family (none too close that I would know though, but still I can imagine her pain).

I just hope that your family will be able to work through these difficult times =( [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there,
I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn's rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft star that shines at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there.
I did not die. [/B][/QUOTE]

:( That's really really sweet hun :bawl:
(Where'd you get it from?)