OtakuBoards

Sorry

Sui Generis

I know we are not supposed to advertise our websites but I was wondering if someone could just look at my site and tell me how it is. This is my first site ever and I have been working pretty hard on it for about 4 hours now...wanted someone proffesional or good at making web sites opinion on how good of a start it is....AGAIN this is not advertising!! [URL=www.Bryansgundumuniverse.sokoku.com]MY SITE[/URL]

OH! And I don't believe it has a counter on the web page is there anyway to get one to see how popular it is?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Thanks man!! Yeah this is my first time ever...Sokoku is really cool gives me bunch of space...I plain on having a couple more galleries...and the best thing is...in a couple days it will be out on the search engines!! :D I am so phsyced funnest thing ever! [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]You are permitted to advertise your own web site in your signature, but you aren't allowed to make a thread about it.

Make sure you don't do it again, it only clogs up space in General Discussion.[/size]