Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I know we are not supposed to advertise our websites but I was wondering if someone could just look at my site and tell me how it is. This is my first site ever and I have been working pretty hard on it for about 4 hours now...wanted someone proffesional or good at making web sites opinion on how good of a start it is....AGAIN this is not advertising!! [URL=www.Bryansgundumuniverse.sokoku.com]MY SITE[/URL]


OH! And I don't believe it has a counter on the web page is there anyway to get one to see how popular it is?
Posted
Thanks man!! Yeah this is my first time ever...Sokoku is really cool gives me bunch of space...I plain on having a couple more galleries...and the best thing is...in a couple days it will be out on the search engines!! :D I am so phsyced funnest thing ever!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Thanks man!! Yeah this is my first time ever...Sokoku is really cool gives me bunch of space...I plain on having a couple more galleries...and the best thing is...in a couple days it will be out on the search engines!! :D I am so phsyced funnest thing ever! [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]You are permitted to advertise your own web site in your signature, but you aren't allowed to make a thread about it.

Make sure you don't do it again, it only clogs up space in General Discussion.[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...