Jump to content
OtakuBoards

BAH!!! My PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zora [/i]
[B]Hey cool pic. It works, I'd take that down before people use it to make fun of you. It's your choice. :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Why would we make fun of him? Hehe, Noodlez, you're very cute :p[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zora [/i]
[B]Hey cool pic. It works, I'd take that down before people use it to make fun of you. It's your choice. :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

I won't care if people make fun of me. If it is someone that hasn't posted up their pic they probably dont have the guts. I just got a scanner so that is why it took until right now.
Posted
hey you look famlier where do you live besides before i saw your pic you acated much younger and your avatear were dragon ball z
like the one that had cell Jr. sticken his tounge out did that. plus let me guess your real name must be ryan :devil:
cool
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Ah....the infamouse RYan is finally revealed [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes..Now let's see your pic Bryan!

Ryan=Bryan

(Rhymes!)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]awww hun you're pretty good lookin for a little kiddy :D heehee no offence meant..;):p [/B][/QUOTE]

No offense taken. I hate it when they call me a lil kiddey lol!:cross:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]

Yes..Now let's see your pic Bryan!

Ryan=Bryan

(Rhymes!) [/B][/QUOTE]

We already have seen Bryan's pic! :D Search back a few pages and you should find it.

PS: Ryan, you're cute.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

We already have seen Bryan's pic! :D Search back a few pages and you should find it.

PS: Ryan, you're cute. [/B][/QUOTE]

I know. You have been telling me on MSN. Ok? What is up with girls telling me I am cute? I am the most hideous thing that ever walked the planet!
Posted
[color=indigo] Noodlez is like 12???? He asked me if I was a lesbian and he is twelve??? That is unbelievable...how do you know wat that word means young man!!! (this was from another thread for all of those who are really confused)...YOu go staight to your room thisinstant and no video games for a week...And I am going to call Jonny's mom because I know that he has been a bad influence on you...

Nw that my rant is over, nice pic Noodlez, I am shocked at how young you look/are though...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]

I am the most hideous thing that ever walked the planet! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I smell a fisherman...:p

[i](I realize many of you may not understand the comment and it's really for my own amusement...but if you do...kudos ;) )[/color][/i]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]For some dumb reason I am postin it up. I am oly 12. PLease god don't let the link work lol! I have two sides on this thing lol![/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, your smile makes you look silly,but neat picture otherwise :p[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo] He asked me if I was a lesbian and he is twelve??? ... You go [i]staight[/i] to your room thisinstant and no video games for a week[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Heh
[quote][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl[/i]
[b][color=deeppink]I smell a fisherman...[/b][/color][/quote]
We have a winner here, folks.

You look like someone I know.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...