Fall Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 :laugh: That's one of the few things I believe in totally..... Mahahaaa, dad's always saying "never marry a women, mate, they'll take all ya money".....
coolkam007 Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]*is curious, and clicks link* lol..... whatever. You know, I could do my [i]own[/i] math about guys, and I guarentee you that my equation would be much, much harsher..... [/B][/QUOTE] please do, i'm curious ^_^ anyways.. lol it was funny for about.. 5 seconds.. i had a good laugh
asar Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 haha that's good. even if you're a chick, you gotta admit that it's pretty damn witty the way it was done...haha...smart-bum
Delian Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]:laugh: That's one of the few things I believe in totally..... Mahahaaa, dad's always saying "never marry a women, mate, they'll take all ya money"..... [/B][/QUOTE] So what did he suggest?....:smirk: You marry a man??? Hahahahaha...ahhh...sorry, it looked like a clear shot. I just had to take it;) Hehehe
Dan L Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Manick [/i] [B]have you seen this yet? [url]http://www.xs4all.nl/~rf/evil.jpg[/url] [/B][/QUOTE] hell yeah, I saw that at another site before now. Can't remember which one though.
velvet paws Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 haha I have to agree with that. Women are not worth the time or effort :p :rolleyes: :D
Dragonballzman Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 Heh, that is funny, but even though I'm a guy, I don't think that's COMPLETELY true. ;) A little bit is (the bit where girls need time and money) but the rest is just babble. Money is the root of evil? Get real! I'm evil, and I hardly get ANY money!! :devil: :laugh: :D And I can guess what Anna and wuteva8 would put in theirs: "Guys = Stupid" Com'on admit it I'm psychic I knew what you would've put MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *COUGH COUGH* :devil:
Vegitto4 Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Manick [/i] [B]have you seen this yet? [url]http://www.xs4all.nl/~rf/evil.jpg[/url] [/B][/QUOTE] My friend wrote out that equation. I watched him do it, and post it up on the web. I am not joking either. He was gettign fondeled by these to girls, and didn't want it at that time, so he was flipping out, and i watched him write that equation
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now