OtakuBoards

LOL, check this out!

Manick

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]*is curious, and clicks link*

lol..... whatever. You know, I could do my [i]own[/i] math about guys, and I guarentee you that my equation would be much, much harsher..... [/B][/QUOTE]

please do, i'm curious ^_^

anyways.. lol it was funny for about.. 5 seconds.. i had a good laugh

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]:laugh: That's one of the few things I believe in totally..... Mahahaaa, dad's always saying "never marry a women, mate, they'll take all ya money"..... [/B][/QUOTE]

So what did he suggest?....:smirk: You marry a man??? Hahahahaha...ahhh...sorry, it looked like a clear shot. I just had to take it;) Hehehe

Heh, that is funny, but even though I'm a guy, I don't think that's COMPLETELY true. ;) A little bit is (the bit where girls need time and money) but the rest is just babble. Money is the root of evil? Get real! I'm evil, and I hardly get ANY money!! :devil: :laugh: :D

And I can guess what Anna and wuteva8 would put in theirs:

"Guys = Stupid"

Com'on admit it I'm psychic I knew what you would've put MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *COUGH COUGH*

:devil:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Manick [/i]
[B]have you seen this yet?

[url]http://www.xs4all.nl/~rf/evil.jpg[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]

My friend wrote out that equation. I watched him do it, and post it up on the web. I am not joking either. He was gettign fondeled by these to girls, and didn't want it at that time, so he was flipping out, and i watched him write that equation