OtakuBoards

Freaky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]What I wanna know is how you stumbled across that site...
Wow...
Let me see that again...
Wow... [/B][/QUOTE]

A guy I am talking to just told me. Why? You like that or something? God that is very freaky..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

What are you talking about? What face? [/B][/QUOTE]

I dunno maybe i got the addy messed up but i saw a lil drawing and it said something in *** or somthing then another drawing and it said something then I saw a freaky face in the dark...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]

I dunno maybe i got the addy messed up but i saw a lil drawing and it said something in *** or somthing then another drawing and it said something then I saw a freaky face in the dark... [/B][/QUOTE]

I think you need to lay off the halucinagens.

HOLY SH!T!...... excuse that language.... uhh my advice, no one click that.

[B]

I think you need to lay off the halucinagens.

HOLY SH!T!...... excuse that language.... uhh my advice, no one click that. [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL! I knew i shouldve took that period off. I told u it was freaky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you wanna know how f***** scary that was to me! I am 12 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[B]

LOL! I knew i shouldve took that period off. I told u it was freaky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you wanna know how f***** scary that was to me! I am 12 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 [/B][/QUOTE]

I sent that to my friend, and I specifically said "do not click"... he clicked anyway and it scared him... i laugh.... thats the second time I've gotten him.... damn our human curiosity!

Still I advise no one to click that link. YOU WILL BE FRIGHTENED even if it's just for a second.

[B]

I sent that to my friend, and I specifically said "do not click"... he clicked anyway and it scared him... i laugh.... thats the second time I've gotten him.... damn our human curiosity!

Still I advise no one to click that link. YOU WILL BE FRIGHTENED even if it's just for a second. [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL!!!! God that is freaky! I clikc out right when I saw it. Listen to Transtic everyone and DO NOT CLICK IT unless u want to have nightmares tonight lol! I have no clue what the hell that is anyway...And I don't want to know.

(I am 12 I don't need this loL!)

[B]Wait try this addy

[url]http://home.kimo.com.tw/netspooky/kikia[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]

okay now I am actually scared...coz the scream still ringing in my ears :nervous:

b4 I was just on about yahoo! but I was playing runescape so my window was open for ages b4 I posted heh ^_^;;

Guest I_Like_mokeys
[COLOR=royalblue]I dont see whats so scary about it...hm...looks sorta like transics ava...oh and btw sorry for off topic but velvet what is ya runescape name?[/COLOR]