OtakuBoards

Freaky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*hears the scream and falls out of her chair* AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: *catches her breath* O.O :eek: *closes the window with the freaky face in it*... Ryan... *gasp* I... *gasp*...am going to... *eeep*... KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

:nervous: ok, im gonna sue, if i hadnt read about it at first i would have wet my pants...that looked like a morphed Marilyn Manson pic...im about to get me a baseball bat :D ...*hears sound outside* :worried:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B][color=red][size=3]I haven't even gone there and you guys are scaring me...sounds very graphic.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][size=5]AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!![/color][/size]
[color=red][size=3]Check that...just summoned up the courage to go there...holy sh*t! That was freaky...[/color][/size]

I still don't get what you guys mean. That face wasn't scary at all. Well, the window was too big for my screen, and I had to guess where the face would show up. Plus, the face was there for about .14159265358979 seconds, so maybe that's why it didn't scare me... As for the scream, what? It's just a scream...

If you wanna see a scary face, watch The Exorcist...

[COLOR=deeppink]Blast it all, that hurt my ears... I was trying to hear what that "La la la la" I was hearing was all about, so I turned it WAY up. Then all of a sudden, you hear a giant AHHHHHHHHH!!!! The sound waves made my headphones fly off my head.

Bah, my ears are ringing... Just another in a long list of physical problems...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B][COLOR=deeppink]Blast it all, that hurt my ears... I was trying to hear what that "La la la la" I was hearing was all about, so I turned it WAY up. Then all of a sudden, you hear a giant AHHHHHHHHH!!!! The sound waves made my headphones fly off my head.

Bah, my ears are ringing... Just another in a long list of physical problems...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=crimson]

LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel sorry for the people with their speakers on full blast! My speakers were off!:p [/size][/color]

:eek: [SIZE=1][COLOR=Blue]Whoa!! What the hell was that!!!!:wigout:... where exactly did you get that web address from?![/SIZE][/COLOR]:confused:

[size=1][color=crimson]

LOL! I have a friend that goes to a different board on my MSN Messenger and he told me to click the link and he didn't tell me what I was in store for. I was freaked out but then I decided to see what would happen over here lol![/size][/color]

Sorry, but it's not scary. See, Crazy White Boy showed me that in AIM. Now, it scared the piss out of me then, but I knew what it was because I recognised the "Kikia" or whatever. Still, it's scary the first time around. But then again, I'm an infanite number of times more evil than that face, so :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Sorry, but it's not scary. See, Crazy White Boy showed me that in AIM. Now, it scared the piss out of me then, but I knew what it was because I recognised the "Kikia" or whatever. Still, it's scary the first time around. But then again, I'm an infanite number of times more evil than that face, so :p [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=crimson]

It is scary the first time because you don't expect it, but once you see it over and over it isn't scary anymore. It is one of those one time around things.[/size][/color]

it doesn't seem to scare adults either. i told my mom i had something to show her. i told her to watch it, and she wasn't scared. she said after living in a house with 3 sons, it takes a lot moer than a face to scare her.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by seress [/i]
[B]That face was definately not scary, I don't see what the big deal is. The first time I watched it, I started cracking up laughing.:laugh: [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Well, aren't you the brave one.:rolleyes: Just admit it, it startled you. It does that to everyone, there's no real use in pretending to be macho brave guy.[/color]

Jesus Christ! That scared the hell outta me! Iheard the music in the background and turned my speakers up, then got closer to them to hear better, then AHHHHHHHH! I fell out of my chair and landed on my cat! (:bawl: Poor Saea. She's alright, though :)) That was honestly one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen! And heard! You need to be put in front of a firing squad, Noodlez! (J/K. I'm rattled is all. Don't mind me....)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] Well, aren't you the brave one.:rolleyes: Just admit it, it startled you. It does that to everyone, there's no real use in pretending to be macho brave guy.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

It didn't startle me though, either. Maybe me and seress are two of those kinds of people that get scared at different things, like bunnies. *shudders at the thought of those long ears and puffy tails and the way they wiggle their noses and the bouncy bouncy bouncy of it all-:bawl: I want my mommy!*