Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Freaky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]...wow...
Oriental Yahoo!...
o_0
That's something... [/B][/QUOTE]

I was scared lol! My heart stopped. Were you scared??
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]What I wanna know is how you stumbled across that site...
Wow...
Let me see that again...
......
Wow... [/B][/QUOTE]

A guy I am talking to just told me. Why? You like that or something? God that is very freaky..
Posted
And this is freaky why?

If you notice, Yahoo is world wide with a Yahoo for almost every major country. From Japan, to China, to Australia and then back again. Seeing Chinese on a yahoo site isn't anything new to me, nor is it freaky... just try [url]http://www.yahoo.co.jp[/url] (Yahoo Japan)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nimrod [/i]
[B]I dont find that very freaky. It's just Yahoo in a different language [/B][/QUOTE]

I closed it right when I saw that face........I didn't see any yahoo thingy..
Posted
It's not really freaky, just weird to the eyes.
It's like seeing a Spanish version of your favorite novel, or something. Not freaky, just interesting...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]

I closed it right when I saw that face........I didn't see any yahoo thingy.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]It must not be loading right on my computer, I am just getting yahoo with charecters?? I don't get a face....[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

What are you talking about? What face? [/B][/QUOTE]

I dunno maybe i got the addy messed up but i saw a lil drawing and it said something in *** or somthing then another drawing and it said something then I saw a freaky face in the dark...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]

I dunno maybe i got the addy messed up but i saw a lil drawing and it said something in *** or somthing then another drawing and it said something then I saw a freaky face in the dark... [/B][/QUOTE]

I think you need to lay off the halucinagens.

HOLY SH!T!...... excuse that language.... uhh my advice, no one click that.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I think you need to lay off the halucinagens.

HOLY SH!T!...... excuse that language.... uhh my advice, no one click that. [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL! I knew i shouldve took that period off. I told u it was freaky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you wanna know how f***** scary that was to me! I am 12 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]

LOL! I knew i shouldve took that period off. I told u it was freaky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you wanna know how f***** scary that was to me! I am 12 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 [/B][/QUOTE]

I sent that to my friend, and I specifically said "do not click"... he clicked anyway and it scared him... i laugh.... thats the second time I've gotten him.... damn our human curiosity!

Still I advise no one to click that link. YOU WILL BE FRIGHTENED even if it's just for a second.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I sent that to my friend, and I specifically said "do not click"... he clicked anyway and it scared him... i laugh.... thats the second time I've gotten him.... damn our human curiosity!

Still I advise no one to click that link. YOU WILL BE FRIGHTENED even if it's just for a second. [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL!!!! God that is freaky! I clikc out right when I saw it. Listen to Transtic everyone and DO NOT CLICK IT unless u want to have nightmares tonight lol! I have no clue what the hell that is anyway...And I don't want to know.

(I am 12 I don't need this loL!)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I think you need to lay off the halucinagens.

HOLY SH!T!...... excuse that language.... uhh my advice, no one click that. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] Well I don't advise you to click that, especially if you are on acid...whoa....j/k[/color]
Posted
What are you talkin' about? There's nothing scary about that face... Maybe I'm just crazy again, and see a big yellow smiley face...:) :) :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]What are you talkin' about? There's nothing scary about that face... Maybe I'm just crazy again, and see a big yellow smiley face...:) :) :) [/B][/QUOTE]

why don't you click that link one more time.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]Wait try this addy

[url]http://home.kimo.com.tw/netspooky/kikia[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]

okay now I am actually scared...coz the scream still ringing in my ears :nervous:

b4 I was just on about yahoo! but I was playing runescape so my window was open for ages b4 I posted heh ^_^;;
Guest I_Like_mokeys
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]I dont see whats so scary about it...hm...looks sorta like transics ava...oh and btw sorry for off topic but velvet what is ya runescape name?[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...