Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Freaky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus_Necare [/i]
[B]whew, it scared the p*ss outta me and everyone else in the room........remind me to never turn the speakers up that loud again. [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]
LOL! Transtic Nerve, you were right! Our human curosity is funny! After reading all these posts about how scary it is, you still open it up! Funny!:D [/size]
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]
[size=1]
LOL! Transtic Nerve, you were right! Our human curosity is funny! After reading all these posts about how scary it is, you still open it up! Funny!:D [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

:therock: It wasn't funny......I got yelled at by my father for talking to such idiots online.....plus I think he wet himself:D .
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus_Necare [/i]
[B]

:therock: It wasn't funny......I got yelled at by my father for talking to such idiots online.....plus I think he wet himself:D . [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]

LOL! You shouldn't of opened it![/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus_Necare [/i]
[B]
:rolleyes: you're enjoying how stupid some of us are, aren't you? [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]

Yes, very much! I am here sitting down with my popcorn and coke...[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus_Necare [/i]
[B]
:laugh: LOL.......... [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]

Please don't spam anymore...Thank you! Lets get back on topic.:D [/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...