Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I haven't played in a while, considering. I can't remember how to bring down the last pillar in the Bird Tower. You know, the one whose walls you hafta break first to go through that corridor. I can't get over the pit! I hafta carry the ball but use Hookshot at the same time, and that ain't working out. HELP!
Posted
Youre not supposed to carry it over that long space. The room is seperated in two. You gotta get the orb to that bottom half and throw it across the little fence, I think its yellow, where there is only one space. If you do it right, it'll stay on the other side and you can go to the top of the room, use the hookshot, and pick it up.
Posted
[color=indigo]I don't really feel like writing anything up right now, so I'll just give you the section of the walkthrough from [url]www.zelda.com[/url] that tells how to get through Level 7, Eagle's Tower.

Hope it helps. :)[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]just copy/paste ;) lol cause well someone cant d/l things on some stupid school computer[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[color=deeppink]Wahhh, way back on Version 2 I posted how to do this, step by step, about 4 times...from memory :whoops:

Sad, I don't remember how to do it anymore :( I'd have to go back and replay...I could do it if I needed to play it...bah...this makes me upset :drunk:[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]hmmm im thinking... jenna is losing her mind... cant remember how to do something zelda young lady... now maybe you have lost it enuff to let me be your date on thursday... there is still pleanty of time to get me there ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[color=indigo]No there really isn't much else to do... Unless you haven't collected 20 Secret Shells. Also (if you have DX and a GBC/GBA), there's the secret dungeon, if you haven't beaten it.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...