(<AA>) Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 Did you realize that there are 2 types of Anime?1 with a party of 3,and one with parties of like 7 or so... Example of anime style 1: Pokemon Example of anime style 2: Digimon Get it?Its really painfully obvious,but I just wanted to state that...
Kei Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 I've sort of noticed that too, but it doesn't apply to all of them.
(<AA>) Posted February 12, 2002 Author Posted February 12, 2002 It doesn't always apply,but most of the time it does..I think In real life animes It doesn't usally apply,also in anime movies,but in adventure series it does...
Fall Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 Ok..... erm..... what exactly do you mean by 'parties'? I don't know what you mean..... :confused:
Kei Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 What he means is when people travel or do other things in groups. Like in Pokémon, there's Ash, Misty, Brock, and Pikachu, plus Team Rocket. Or in Digimon, where in the first season, there were 7 kids and 7 Digimon, then there were five (six if you count Ken), then three. This trend is in Tenchi, too. There's like 8 people living in one house, so ()'s trend applies there too. It's really weird, sort of, but noticable.
Dan L Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i] [B]Did you realize that there are 2 types of Anime?1 with a party of 3,and one with parties of like 7 or so... Example of anime style 1: Pokemon Example of anime style 2: Digimon Get it?Its really painfully obvious,but I just wanted to state that... [/B][/QUOTE] To be honest I think that this is over generalisation, and I don't really think you can classify anime in terms of howe big the parties are. But you never know, I may be wrong.
Lia Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 well not all the time...but now that you think of it the dominate anime shows usually do have parties as such (BTW i make no sense today i'm dillusional, eheh)
~Mystical Pan~ Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 Well, personally, it seems that way since digimon and pokemon are one of the most popular animes here in the US. However, most animes aren't like that.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 I kind of understand what you mean about the parties theory. I don't think it is that valid in many animes. The only ones that really support this theory are the ones you meantioned and a few other ones that are somewhat popular. Maybe your on too something as this seemed to be a bit of a trend with some of the anime in the 90's but then again you could say the same can be applied to other 90's shows like dare I say it Power Rangers. However as we go more into 2002 anime now does not support this theory. So I think you might have been on too something during the early 90's anime. But unfortunately this theory can't apply to the newer animes that are out in Japan. Even the action adventure ones and man I have the anime tapes of new shows that are airing in Japan now and it defintely does not apply!
velvet paws Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B]Well, personally, it seems that way since digimon and pokemon are one of the most popular animes here in the US. However, most animes aren't like that. [/B][/QUOTE] uh-huh *nods* same here in wet old bloody england..just think of other stuff like Devil man..it doesn't apply to that..but with these popular series anime it sort of seems that way...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now