MarkM Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 can sum one tell me a site were i can find pictures of kirby i really want sum poses for him cuz i am drawing him like crazy i will post them in a week or so but can sum one pleese tell me were i can find pictures :) :D :toothy: :angel: :angel: :excited: [I]p.s. sry if this cannot go into this forum[/I]
Justin Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 Although I'm not really sure, maybe you should try fishing around on some Nintendo sites. Or even better, use a search engine. -Justin
steven Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 I would recomend a google image search it is what I use to find good pics
Guest gojay Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]Although I'm not really sure, maybe you should try fishing around on some Nintendo sites. Or even better, use a search engine. -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] :babble: Yeah I agree with him, just go to some nintendo sites.
Sephiroth Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 just go to a search engine and search for Kirby Pics, there you go.... topic closed
Recommended Posts