Sui Generis Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 Um....Hey I was wondering if someone could [b][i][size=3]PM[/b][/i][/size] a site that has good Midi files...I am doing a site on Gundam Wing and I really want to put Rythm Emotions as backround music, but I have to have Midis (MP3 too big) And I can't find it anywhere...so if you know of a good site...please pm me!! Thanks!:whoops:
velvet paws Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 ummm....I guess you could try looking on kazaa for midi files but I'm not sure how successful that would be.....:confused: ...sorry I can't think of anything else...
Sui Generis Posted February 13, 2002 Author Posted February 13, 2002 Heh that would be a great idea....but...erm...I gotta remember the stupdi HTML code for it...just forgot it...boy do I feel dumb..:rolleyes:
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 Well first off if you want the gundam wing midi i have them all, just pm and I will send them to you. And as for the code on one of putting music in you site is this code thats one one of putting music on your site. Just thought I would help you out!
Narius Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 *looks up* I so need to get to 500 posts...... :drunk:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now