OtakuBoards

Roy and HG?

liamc2

Anyone here seen/heard/etc about Roy and HG?

lol they are funny. .'The Dream' From the summer olympics was awesome, too bad I live in qld instead of nsw. .otherwise i would have gone to see them. .

So anyone seen their show? I believe the show for the winter olympics is called 'The Ice Dream' or summat

:whoops:

(Crappit . . . my ghosties are back . . . STUPID D*MN GHOSTS!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!! [SIZE=1]It's 12:40 A.M. and now I'm scared . . .[/SIZE])

I might of . . . I'm too tired to think right now . . . sleep . . . can't sleep . . . I have insomnia . . . ZzZzZzZzZz . . . never watched olympics . . . :falls out of chair: X_x

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]Anyone here seen/heard/etc about Roy and HG?

lol they are funny. .'The Dream' From the summer olympics was awesome, too bad I live in qld instead of nsw. .otherwise i would have gone to see them. .

So anyone seen their show? I believe the show for the winter olympics is called 'The Ice Dream' or summat

:whoops: [/B][/QUOTE]

I would've gone to see it too... sa is a crappy state

yeah I saw it every now and then... I cant watch the winter one coz I have to go to bed early... damnit nomatter how early I go to bed I'll be tired in the morning
what was it called that wombat? fatso or something? that was funny!

[B]that reminds me, do you remember the closing ceremony of the olympics with the esky(Roy+HG idea) and the *snort* :rotflmao: 'lawnmower'? [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh yes, that was quite good.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws[/i]
[B] wot u all on about? [/B]
[/QUOTE]

Roy And HG are pretty much an Aussie thing. They hosted an Olympic Show during the Sydney Olympics, and now they're hosting one for the Winter Olympics right now. But if you're not Aussie, you wouldn't know of 'em...

Roy and HG are two aussie comedians for those who aren't n the know, and during the aussie olympics they had a late night show in which they basically payed out on crap sports like synchronised swimming and parodied a lot of other event. VERY very funny.
They created an unofficial olympics mascot in kevin the fat-arSed wombat.

[B]that reminds me, do you remember the closing ceremony of the olympics with the esky(Roy+HG idea) and the *snort* :rotflmao: 'lawnmower'? [/B][/QUOTE]
Nahahahaaaaa..... :laugh: :bellylol: :bellylol: That was so funny..... I thought it was for real at first..... :laugh: