Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone here seen/heard/etc about Roy and HG?

lol they are funny. .'The Dream' From the summer olympics was awesome, too bad I live in qld instead of nsw. .otherwise i would have gone to see them. .

So anyone seen their show? I believe the show for the winter olympics is called 'The Ice Dream' or summat

:whoops:
Posted
Well I've only ever watched the summer olympics show of their's..... pretty funny too, I only got to watch it though because we were on holidays.....:D Some of it I just don't get though..... :rolleyes:
Posted
(Crappit . . . my ghosties are back . . . STUPID D*MN GHOSTS!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!! [SIZE=1]It's 12:40 A.M. and now I'm scared . . .[/SIZE])

I might of . . . I'm too tired to think right now . . . sleep . . . can't sleep . . . I have insomnia . . . ZzZzZzZzZz . . . never watched olympics . . . :falls out of chair: X_x
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]Anyone here seen/heard/etc about Roy and HG?

lol they are funny. .'The Dream' From the summer olympics was awesome, too bad I live in qld instead of nsw. .otherwise i would have gone to see them. .

So anyone seen their show? I believe the show for the winter olympics is called 'The Ice Dream' or summat

:whoops: [/B][/QUOTE]

I would've gone to see it too... sa is a crappy state

yeah I saw it every now and then... I cant watch the winter one coz I have to go to bed early... damnit nomatter how early I go to bed I'll be tired in the morning
what was it called that wombat? fatso or something? that was funny!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]that reminds me, do you remember the closing ceremony of the olympics with the esky(Roy+HG idea) and the *snort* :rotflmao: 'lawnmower'? [/B][/QUOTE]

Hahahaha, yeah, absolutely halarious:laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]that reminds me, do you remember the closing ceremony of the olympics with the esky(Roy+HG idea) and the *snort* :rotflmao: 'lawnmower'? [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh yes, that was quite good.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws[/i]
[B] wot u all on about? [/B]
[/QUOTE]

Roy And HG are pretty much an Aussie thing. They hosted an Olympic Show during the Sydney Olympics, and now they're hosting one for the Winter Olympics right now. But if you're not Aussie, you wouldn't know of 'em...
Posted
Roy and HG are two aussie comedians for those who aren't n the know, and during the aussie olympics they had a late night show in which they basically payed out on crap sports like synchronised swimming and parodied a lot of other event. VERY very funny.
They created an unofficial olympics mascot in kevin the fat-arSed wombat.
Posted
We taped the closing ceremony and we watched it again last night. . still cracks me up:laugh:


dont think the winter olympics closing ceremony will match up tho, that was a classic:whoops:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]that reminds me, do you remember the closing ceremony of the olympics with the esky(Roy+HG idea) and the *snort* :rotflmao: 'lawnmower'? [/B][/QUOTE]
Nahahahaaaaa..... :laugh: :bellylol: :bellylol: That was so funny..... I thought it was for real at first..... :laugh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...