Dragonballzman Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 Heres a little game I just made: You have to make a poem which somewhere in it says "if I were a bird" :D I really fu**ing hate you, and wish you were dead, so if I was a bird, I'd crap on your head!
Raiha Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 [COLOR=seagreen]If I were a fish, I would wish for wings. If I were a crocodile, I would wish I could sing. If I were a cat, I would wish for fins If I were a bird, I would wish for a holiday.[/COLOR] :D
Guest maverick Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]Heres a little game I just made: You have to make a poem which somewhere in it says "if I were a bird" :D I really fu**ing hate you, and wish you were dead, so if I was a bird, I'd crap on your head! [/B][/QUOTE] I really hate skinheads and wish them to burn in hell so if i was a bird i would snipe you out and kill you
James Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 Please remember, this is [b]not[/b] a games forum. I know that you're talking about poetry, but word games/story games/RPGs are to be played in Games/RPGs. Just need to be very clear on that from the beginning. :)
Recommended Posts