OtakuBoards

mechas and . . .

panther3751

[SIZE=1]You are so incredibly lucky I am not allowed to use my mod powers yet...

This does not belong in the general anime section. There is now cowboy bepop forum because there isn't enough of a demand for one. If you want to post Bepop topics you can do it here, as long as they arn't like this.[/SIZE]

Why is your topic entitled 'mechas and...' if it is a question aout a Cowboy Bebop Forum? Also, if you want to request a Bebop forum I suggest you do so in the Suggestions Forum. That magical place where Ceaser Justin I reigns all his little threads with tender-lovin' care. But, to answer your question: Bebop has been suggested many times, and one thing many members don't seem to understand is: That a section must be added to the site before one is added to the forums. Adding a whole new section to the site is a lot of work.

Topic Closed.

-Justin

*EDIT*
[SIZE=1]Actually, unless I'm mistaken James said we could begin after reading the thread in the Staff Forum.

-Justin[/SIZE]
*EDIT*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]

Topic Closed.

could begin after reading the thread in the Staff Forum.

-Justin[/SIZE]
*EDIT* [/B][/QUOTE]

dammit, thats my line!

*becomes so livid he orders some pizza to vent off some anger*

[size=1][COLOR=red]Its your line and yet you still got the quote wrong, lol. Fear the power of my large mouth bass...

-Justin[/COLOR][/size]

aaah! get your butt outta my post! and its not my fault, something messed up in the quote!

*hits justin with rolled up newspaper*