Hinata Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i] [B]Where's you family from/What's your heritage? I respect each and everyone of you, and this is not a racial topic! I just love to know about heritage...See, mine is a bit okward...where should I start...ah yes! Ok, my mom was born in Brazil, which is in South America. My dad is from the US where I am currently living. So, I'm half Brazilin and half American. Most of my friends don't beleive me, though, since I look nothing like a Brazilain!!!:cross: What's your heritage? [/B][/QUOTE] Don't feel bad at all... I'm half Hispanic (dad's from the Dominican Rep.) and half-Black (mom from US) and for the longest time ppl thought that I was 100% Black and didn't believe that I was hispanic at all... But not only that I still go through that know and at times I feel I have to prove it to ppl I am what I am...but actually no I don't cause now that I know what I am.. I can just tell them to kiss my BUTT
DeathKnight Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 [color=crimson]I see we have some mexicans here... Viva Mexico... Viva Tejas...[/color]
Baby Kiwi Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 [color=crimson]I am a whole mix of things such as: American Indian (Cherokee), Dutch, English, and German. I am mostly German though. That's where I get my blue eyes, blonde hair and big...uh...nevermind... ;) :blush: [/color]
Gary Oak Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 im a mutt....i abig fat mutt...ewell not fat...but im mexican and white...so its all good...im really confused
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now