OtakuBoards

What's your heritage? I respect each and everyone of you, and I this is not a racial

Guest BulmaVegeta1

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Where's you family from/What's your heritage? I respect each and everyone of you, and this is not a racial topic! I just love to know about heritage...See, mine is a bit okward...where should I start...ah yes! Ok, my mom was born in Brazil, which is in South America. My dad is from the US where I am currently living. So, I'm half Brazilin and half American. Most of my friends don't beleive me, though, since I look nothing like a Brazilain!!!:cross:
What's your heritage?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Yes, I like so agree! I love everything about the Japanese! THe culture, lifestyle, heritage, anime, Dragonball/Z/GT, everything!!!!:excited: :D :cool: :p

My dad is from El Salvador and my mom is from the same city where I'm living right now...but her mom(my grandma) is mixed up with a whole bunch of stuff including some english and some norweigen(sp?) and some irish and some indian. So I'm 50% latino and the rest is mixed up big time.

I'm Ojibway (Native American), Canadian, English, Spaniard, Irish and Scottish. I guess you could say I'm a mutt. :D

Anyways... I'm Ojibway, and proud of it. I get to go to pow-wows, learn my ancestors' language, etcetera. :) Oh, yeah... And I don't have to pay those awfully high Canadian taxes when I buy something!!!! BWUAHAHAHAH!!! :haha:

Guest Imsirion
theres been a couple of these threads, anywasz...
im mexican,english,austrian,boheimain(SP?),german(very little),welsh and more european places i cant remember.

My mom and dad are both black but my mom has a little Indian in her, though... But now, because my love of the Japanese and everything they do, she thinks I was Japanese in a past life...go figure!!! I'm just trying to major in Asian studies...argh!!!:mad: :D