OtakuBoards

What's your heritage? I respect each and everyone of you, and I this is not a racial

Guest BulmaVegeta1

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Anyone of you that are Japanese are sooooooooo cooolllll!!!:D :cool: I love you!!! Anyway, I didn't get toatlly in my heritage in detail, but here goes. Ok, my mom is from Brazil, and her side of the family is Brazilin and Italin. Some of them were native indians from the Amazon there in Brazil! My dad's side is quite complictated. Ok, there's German (lots of it!), and Irish and i guess it isn't that complicated, so never mind. My mom once told me that she might've been dropped onher parent's doorstep by some Japanese person, because she looks exactly like one. ANd when she told me that, I told people that I was part Japanese! But I still don't know if it's toatlly true, but I like to beleive that it is cuz I think the Japanese are the most intersting people out there. I'm best friends with everyone one that I meet! I even know some of the language.... Well, there ya go, my heritage and love for the Japanese. Sometimes, my dad wonders if I'm really Japanese with my obsession and all, and for some reason, I'm attracterd to almost every Japanese guy I meet!:blush:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]Well, I am Irish, and Native American, GO CHEROKEE!!!!

That means i can drink like bastard, and smoke like a ***** [/B][/QUOTE]

no you can't, i am cherokee. and 1/4 greek

sept that i no latian and not greek
tibus gratious ago= thank you veary much (i think)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]lets see, I'm 50% iraqi, and 50% kurdish, yup, iraqi, saddam hussein, chemical weaponry, yadda yadda, you get the picture....

though I assure you, I'm not like most typical iraqi's, though most of you could probably tell that by now :cross: [/B][/QUOTE]
Oh yeah,I remember that!You said that in the last Heratige post thing(I thought I was the only one here that could talk arabic and you came along and burst my bubble ^_^; )

Ok lets just say I'm african.Pure african.Earitrian to be exact.Ahhh,you don't get it do you?Never mind.I'm african(Like I said)But I live in saudi arabia.

[size=1][color=crimson]Well, my Nanna is Scottish born and raised, met my pop while he was in the airforce. Moved to America, had my mom. My Pop has a bunch of weirdo Indians on his side (no offense to any Indians...). Then I have no clue about my dad. I think it's all America white folks around where we come from. So yeah. That's not very interesting though.[/size][/color]

[size=1][color=crimson]

Well, if you have seen my pic I look hispanic. That is because I am lol. I am also Indian and Spaniard. That is all I know so far. I still need to talk to my grandparents because I have family that goes all the way back to the 1500s and possibly 1400s that I found out at that place in Salt Lake.[/size][/color]

i am a mostly hispanic, not just mexican, my father's grand father was irish and my grand-father was spanish and a little irish. i dont give percentages because there is no exact way of knowing where your genes are going to come from unless youre a geneologist and have all the technical equipment and so forth. now my dad's mother is totally mexican through and through. then my father was born in mexico and thats how my dad is made. my mommy is completely mexican her family has always insisted that they marry within their culture and race. they were very traditional, you know what i mean. well my mommy was born here in the great state of Texas and she never left the city. skip a few years, like the year my dad left mexico and came to texas when he was about thirteen to the year my parents met when they were in highschool. my mom stuck to her families tradition of keeping within the culture because most of texas was made up of hispanics anyways. then they got married and three years later i popped out.

thats my heritage or the cliffs notes of my family.:flaming: :devil: :demon:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i]
[B]I am a Scottsman 1st, and an American 2nd. And I share the last name of quite possibly the most famous Irishman to the moviegoing populous of the world, William Wallace of Braveheart. [/B][/QUOTE]

You may be interested to know that i have a relative by the name of William Wallace, as a matter of fact, he was THE william Wallace.....no, no, i'm blatantly lying to you. Shame on me!

As for my heritage, well, i'm part itlaina, part english, part irish and part scottish, oh yeah, and part brazilian too! Quite an eclectic bunch, wouldn't you say!

Well, I live in America. i'm half Chinese on my dad's side and my mom is irish, german, dutch, and french. I think i'm missing something..........

I look nothing like my mom at all. I have brown eyes and brown hair and I look very asian. She has hazel eyes and red hair. I look a lot like my dad.

100% Welsh baby, and damn proud of it!!! Except for the stinking language they make us learn......... damn them..... damn them to hell!!!............ o_O'''.

Yeah....... well like I said.... 100% Welsh, hate 99% of English people (call me prejudice if you like, but it's in my blood to hate them...... there are a few exceptions of course Like Shadow Gohan, DBZman, Seph). Normally I would now make a taunt about how we are going to crush England in rugby...... but that's never going to happen...... I mean, England are in top form, and Wales........... aren't to say the least.