OtakuBoards

I would like to express my deepest apologies to James.

Guest MattOGS

Guest MattOGS
I apologise for my rude and immature actions agents your well being. Even for my standards that was pretty low. I have trying to say this for a while, but it has been proved a challenge, due to the fact I was block for absolutely nothing. The reason I don?t come here anymore is because the level of hatred and disrespect is way beyond my normal standards. This board is completely out of control (That?s enough said in itself). You restrict pointless rules and regulations. Do any of you pay the server fees? No.... It?s just cost more money to Adam because he pays for the bandwidth. If you pay $400/Month, your basically have unlimited bandwidth, so I see no reason to spam in the form of one word posts at all. As long as it doesn?t get to out of hand you?ll be fine. Just one more thing before I go. Adam?s hosting plans are a total rip. I can get twice as much the same price. nuff said. Im just saving you all from a bad business decision. I hope to talk to you soon on IM James.

Just your reregistering here is breaking the rules, Ulitmia. All bans are final. Get that through your thick head. Goodbye...I don't want to see you again.

-Justin

[size=1]PS: Don't IM me. I don't feel like talking to you anymore. If you do, you will be blocked.

-Justin[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MattOGS [/i]
[B]I apologise for my rude and immature actions agents your well being. Even for my standards that was pretty low. I have trying to say this for a while, but it has been proved a challenge, due to the fact I was block for absolutely nothing. The reason I don?t come here anymore is because the level of hatred and disrespect is way beyond my normal standards. This board is completely out of control (That?s enough said in itself). You restrict pointless rules and regulations. Do any of you pay the server fees? No.... It?s just cost more money to Adam because he pays for the bandwidth. If you pay $400/Month, your basically have unlimited bandwidth, so I see no reason to spam in the form of one word posts at all. As long as it doesn?t get to out of hand you?ll be fine. Just one more thing before I go. Adam?s hosting plans are a total rip. I can get twice as much the same price. nuff said. Im just saving you all from a bad business decision. I hope to talk to you soon on IM James. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Hahah. Deepest apologies? Don't be such a moron. You're only here to cause trouble as usual.

This board isn't out of control -- it's people like you who make it seem that way. We don't restrict anything -- there are many more sites out there who are far more restrictive than us. We simply put in place rules which will help to improve the quality of the site.

If you had your way, there would be no rules at all and 90% of the forums would be filled with crap. Also, you contradict yourself by saying that the forums are out of control while also too restrictive. Doesn't make much sense.

Furthermore, to demonstrate how much of an idiot you are...I'm not even going to comment on your very questionable bandwith statistics/comments, but I will say one thing: you may get the same deal for half the price...but does your site get upwards of 20,000 hits a day?

Didn't think so.

People aren't just paying for the server etc, they're paying for the prestige of being tied to the O3Online network. If you had at least half a brain, you'd figure that one out.

All you do by coming on here and talking like this is make yourself look like even more of a jacka-ss. That's all you achieve. Nothing more.

So everyone here is quite free to read this post and make up their own minds -- but I gurantee you, you're not annoying me or anyone else...you're just providing us with light entertainment. We love laughing at your constant and unwavering stupidity.[/color]