Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jaclyn [/i]
[B][COLOR=indigo]Kazu is definatly the hottest. But he's mine, and I'm sorry, but he belongs to me. I'm going to go copywrite him now, good-bye! [/COLOR] :p [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]I stand on my word.[/COLOR] :D
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jaclyn [/i]
[B][COLOR=indigo]*squee* Definatly my Kazu-boy from Digimon! Ooh...I want that hot-[/COLOR]

[COLOR=indigo]Oh, sorry, excuse me! *huggles Kazu plushie*[/COLOR] :love: :love: [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Purely out of curiousity, but how many different digimon boys have you been obsessed with? [/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Purely out of curiousity, but how many different digimon boys have you been obsessed with? [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]Hmm...well...lemme think...first it was Koushirou, then Taichi *avoids bombs*, then Daisuke *avoids bashers* (How mean!), then Ryo, for a small while, then Jenrya...(Jenrya....*sigh* He loves Ruki.) Now it's Hirokazu! *slaps Kenta* Git away![/COLOR] ;)

[COLOR=indigo]Got it now? ..ooh Hirokazu...I want to nestle in your big...brown...hair...[/COLOR] :p
Posted
17 (so cute!!!)
Mirai Trunks
Heero
Duo
Trowa
Shiro Amada
Yue
Gene Starwind
Vegeta
Mirai Goten
Li
Matt

Those are the ones I like.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Mirai Trunks(Gets his own mom to check him out. Lol!)
Gohan(He's brainy..Chicks like that.... I think..)
Ben Stein(hey, he's funny..:p)[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]LOL!! He gets his own mom to check him out! I forgot about that!

Okay, my list of guys and where they're from...

Son Gohan (DBZ)
Trunks (DBZ)
Shaoran Li (CCS)
Toya Kinomoto (CCS)
Ken Ichijougi (Digimon)
Yamato Ishda (Digimon)
Akito Tenkawa (Martian Successor Nedesico)
YUKITO!!! (CCS)
Squall Leonhart (FF8) (Murders Rinoa and runs off with Squall)
Zidane Tribal (FF9) (Forgets Squall, murders Dagger, steals Zidane)
Kuja! (FF9) (A great villian, and the music for his last battle was wonderful!)
Terada-sensei (CCS) (Unfortunately, he's in love with one of his students... :eek: )
Seifer Almasy (FF8)
Irvine!! (FF8) (Love a guy with a shotgun...)
Cloud! (FF7) (Big ole sword...)
Sephiroth (FF7)
Ashitaka!! (Princess Mononoke)
Jubei (Ninja Scroll and Resurection)
Orphen (Orphen) (He looks like Squall!)
Bit Cloud (Zoids)
The Wild Eagle/Jamie (Zoids) (Aww, yeah, baby, gotta love the transformation.)
Van (Zoids: Chaotic Century)

I should probably stop now...[/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]But then again, do you notice any age difference between you and the character you like? A lot of them are older...like Yamaki from Digimon.[/SIZE] :love2:

[SIZE=1]I'm kidding! I don't like Yamaki![/SIZE] :nope:

[SIZE=1]Gawd, now I'm confuused! *complains to Kazu*[/SIZE] :D
Guest sakura_merquise
Posted
I LOVE ZECHS MERQUISE!!!!

Chang WuFei hottie, too...

I used to be obssessed with Duo. (Long, long ago, in a galaxy far, far away... the evil Empire... Oops, wrong story...:babble: )

Who out there is just as blonde as I?:freak:

I LOVE BIIIIISHOOOOOONNNNNEEEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're half the fun of anime...:naughty:

Especially when they have long, long hair, and deep enigmatic voices, and gorgeous eyes, and dizzying intellect, and...:babble:

Whoa, slow down...

It has been suggested that I need exstensive psychological help... Does anyone else agree?

Me: *waving hand back and forth in the air* Ooh, ooh! Pick me, pick me!!

Me: -_-; Yeeeesssss...

Me: I AGREE WHOLE-HEARTEDLY!!

Me: Big surprise... -_-; Thanks for your... uh... support... Oi...

Uh, my sugarbuzz is starting to wear down...
Growing... Tired...:sleep:

'Bye now...:whoops:
Posted
Chiaki and Yamato and Noin and the redhaired guy(forgot his name) from Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne.

Aoshi, Hiko, Enishi, Sano, Musashino, Gentatsu, Saitou, oh, I almost forgot Souzou and Tsunan from Rurouni Kenshin (I missed some cute guys me thinks, ah well)

Angel Kiro (Katsua) and Usken and purple haired guy(don't know his name) from Wedding Peach.

Ken and Yamato from Digimon.

Yue from Spriggan

And MUCH more. But these ones where the bestest ones. And if I must say farther, i'm still busy tomorrow. ^-^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sailor Meike [/i]
[B]Ken and Yamato from Digimon.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]One word: HOW?[/SIZE] -_-

[SIZE=1]Then again, nobody understands how I have a thing for Kazu...ooh sweet Kazu...I want to nestle in your big, big hair...[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Guys with pink hair? Eh......[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Anyway, you might want to attach both of your posts together, otherwise it can be considered SPAM.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]I found a piccy of the main character of Gravitation his name is Shuuichi and he is so pretty.... I love his pink hair...

Looky at the attatchment... [/B][/QUOTE]

hmm, he looks like a character called nagisa in a manga called banzai, it beared a strange resemblance to dragonball in the fact that nagisa turned into a kind of super saiyajin with pink hair....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus_Necare [/i]
[B]
I have some strange friends..... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]You're not the only one...[/SIZE] :o
[COLOR=purple]GonGon: Ready for our tea party?[/COLOR] :)
Posted
well you've got gongon but I have a voice in my head that sounds like the digimon Kaizer, right ken?
[i][COLOR=darkblue]no foolish woman! it's the digimon kaizer! don't make me keep you awake by singing again!!![/COLOR] [/i]
*shudders*
Guest Ryo_Ohki
Posted
I'd truley have to say mirai Trunks (hes mah baby:love: )
heh and ummmm: Link and ummmmm; Brock (lol, so outdated:rolleyes: ) and ummm ummmmm........ im thinking..... and i need to say another frum DBZ VEGETA!!!:demon: hmmmm
thats all i can think of right now :nervous:
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'd say Trunks (DBZ, obviously) and Kaoru (Ninja Mono//Cadets)
yeah If i knew how, id put up a pic of Kaoru, and just for SakuraHope, one of Pochi!!! or...never mind...

;)
Guest GokusDarkLover
Posted
Blegh......i hafta use my brain for this.......:p :) ;)


Android 17
Goku(hey!! what can i say? his goofiness is attractive:love: )
Heero*melts*-id jump in the sack with him...
Duo-and him
Vegeta-His arrogance reminds me of one of my best guyfriends, and hes so hot, too!!!:devil:
Mirai Trunks-Now, when he comes out of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber with Vegeta, does he not look hot as hell or what?!?!?! id bed him any day of the week!!:blush:-hes muh sweetie!!!
Spike*Cowboy Beebop*-hes sexy as hek too!!!
Prince Endymion(in the japanese manga)-hes so tough and sexy-how could i resist???
Zechs-I am in total love with this guy!!!!
Tenchi-okie, im one of the crazy people who think hes hot, but he IS!!!!:wigout:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...