Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy X: Sin Comes Again (sign up)


Recommended Posts

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
Ok, this story is about FFX after what happened at the end of the game, except that Sin has somehow come back again. All you have to do is pick one of the characters from the game, and I'll start the story in a day or two. I am Yuna, you can pick from the rest. If anyone else has a better idea for another storyline, just say so.
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
Yeah, sure. I did say that I wanted another storyline anyway. Make up anyone you want. ANd You still can be one of the FFX characters. I guess I'll make up my own character. TIdus and Yuna's daughter, Nikki. She'll be a lot like her mom, but have the looks of her dad. SHe is traning to be a summoner.
Posted
Ha! Good timing for this RPG, I'm almost done with the game.

Name:Trek Ronso
Bio: First born son of Kimahri Ronso. With much of the Ronso race eliminated by Seymore, Trek sets out to eliminate evil and make his mark on the world, restoring respect for his race.
Weapon: Spear
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
Great! Make up anyone you want, I'll start this tommorow.:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...