Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well I guess the American Censorship Bureau is a little to picky when it comes to anime. I just go to blockbuster and rent the movies so I don't have to watch edited crap. Well theres not any OLS, but I still see good ones and if I want OLS I'll just go to Suncoast.
  • 5 months later...
Posted
Of course there is going to be alot of censorship in America. I mean it even was aired in the middle of the day in the Toonami block. :p
But since it's now aired on Adult Swim they should at the [B]very[/B] least show blood. But they don't. Go figure.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]You see, Cartoon Network has to pay extra to show the uncensored versions of shows. It makes more sense to just buy the "clean" version, that way they can show it on both Toonami and Adult Swim.

-Shy[/color][/size]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by youta moteuchi [/i]
[B]My favourite girl is Mel (sorry if I spelled it wrong), I kinda of see a remote resemblance between she Rei Aianami and her. [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=firebrick]Are you talking about Melfina? If so I don't see much of a resembelance between here and Rei of Neon Genesis Evangelion. About what Shyguy said, Wow! I didn't know that. I understand their buisness tactics alot more now. :p If they were playing anime completly uncut they would barley make any profit. [/COLOR]

:mrt:
Posted
Mel and Rei have somewhat of a personality resmeblence, Both quite and important, both made...sorry can't give anything away about that....lataz

-OutlawDragon
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Dammit. I thought Hilda was [i]the[/i] coolest in the whole show.
Sure Suzuka was cool but you 'dun get much credit if all ya do is
sit there, stalk, kill and sit some more. I liked Hilda's outfit too,
coolness. After Hilda was the Catgirl(Aisha)i'm a large Kittie-people
fan o.O;;. Then Suzuka then Melfina. Melfina is the first english
dubbed voice actor who sounded good singing...maybe it's just me..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pepper [/i]
[B]Dammit. I thought Hilda was [i]the[/i] coolest in the whole show.
Sure Suzuka was cool but you 'dun get much credit if all ya do is
sit there, stalk, kill and sit some more. I liked Hilda's outfit too,
coolness. After Hilda was the Catgirl(Aisha)i'm a large Kittie-people
fan o.O;;. Then Suzuka then Melfina. Melfina is the first english
dubbed voice actor who sounded good singing...maybe it's just me.. [/B][/QUOTE]

The reason I didn't really like Hilda is because she was in the series very long. A few episodes??? That only counts as a supporting character in my book. She was just as important as Gwen Kahn(Kanh). Atleast he was in most the episodes just not as long.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vegeta rocker [/i]
[B]I always thought Suzuka was nice looking. [/B][/QUOTE]
:tasty: Of course she is. But Hot Ice Hilda is so much better looking, it's not even funny! :p Melfina is the best female throughout the whole series though!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...