OtakuBoards

Lists

Duo Maxwell

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=royalblue](more gore and sex than you can shake a stick at).[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Wanna bet? [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=indigo]Wanna bet? [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Erm, I don't quite know what you meant by that...lol

Are you saying that there aren't extreme animes which include lots of gore and sex? lol...hmm...maybe you could clear up what you meant or something. [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=royalblue]Erm, I don't quite know what you meant by that...lol

Are you saying that there aren't extreme animes which include lots of gore and sex? lol...hmm...maybe you could clear up what you meant or something. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I think he means that there is a different anime which has more blood and sex than you can shake a stick at....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

I think he means that there is a different anime which has more blood and sex than you can shake a stick at.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Hm yeah...I guess that'd make sense.

8 Man After obviously isn't the most "adult" anime out there. But it's a hell of a lot more adult that Dragonball lol...[/color]:tasty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B][COLOR=seagreen]i had a list of all the people i want or would kill..[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

I had a err... [i]mental[/i].. list of who I would kill... matter o' fact, I still do :shifty: :shifty: ... though there's no one any of you would know in there.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

I had a err... [i]mental[/i].. list of who I would kill... matter o' fact, I still do :shifty: :shifty: ... though there's no one any of you would know in there. [/B][/QUOTE]

:eek: same here 'cept I group people togerther like "teenies" *shudders* no offence to anyone who happens to be a teeny-boper or anything, its just my school is full of 'em so... I basicly don't like them

me and obi are gonna kill the "butthole" faries, (just something we made up to explain why we get holes in clothes, which happens alot for me because I walk every where and wear out the inside thighs on my pants) because I got holes in my favourite jeans today (evil faries!) so another thing we do is make up little creatures... which reminds me I gotta go hunt some sugars!!