Transtic Nerve Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]Aight, Babygirl. Can do. But I can't post 'em just yet. I'm at school so I don't have the files and Transtic Nerve, I didn't get them from A site. [/B][/QUOTE] Then uhh.. where did you get them?
Dragon Warrior Posted February 21, 2002 Author Posted February 21, 2002 I got them through e-mail. There's a prob. All of 'em zipped together is too big to post...
Kuja Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]as the other SMs have said... SPAMMER... and my brother has this nice shirt that says 'hot dicken cider' hehe... and i forget what his friends says ill have to ask... anyway... VPs are a LOT better than the posted ones...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 Those r sum pretty funky Shirts i wouldn't be caught dead in'em.
Hinata Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 The shirts were hilarious.....But I love #1 the best.....I wouldn't buy that. But it's still pretty cool.
Chaos Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 You posted the 7 inches one already...^^;; Oh, and just take out the ones you already posted, and zip the ones you haven't. Duuuuuuuuh! :rolleyes: [SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yep that is y it was deleted and he got a 'polite' email for this thread (yea im too lazy to get my own post)--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Dragon Warrior Posted February 22, 2002 Author Posted February 22, 2002 yeeeaaahh... anyways, here is the miraculous zipped file containing 7-14 of the T-Shirts! muahhahaaha!
Dragon Warrior Posted February 22, 2002 Author Posted February 22, 2002 Sorry to burst your bubble, Kuja, but the files are still too big to fit in one zip file. I have to make 2 posts to complete it.
Chaos Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 You put the "Shrinkage" one twice you knucklehead. J/k(about the knucklehead thing). Anyway, they're pretty funny. I like the Acohol one and the "The Price is Wrong, Bi+ch!" Gotta love Happy..:angry3: And kuja...... I'm a bit confused. Is you edit on my post a threat, or a "jus chillin an tellin ya this" type thing?
Kuja Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]hmmmmmm i think it was i was too lazy to post my own post and used yours and the email was to him lol not u so um... it was a reminder to him lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Matt Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 lol, i want the price is wrong one.:laugh:
Recommended Posts