Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 this ones not that good so I didnt bother showing u right away, anywho... [IMG]http://www.members.aol.com/vudukanaka/comeon.jpg[/IMG] [url]http://www.members.aol.com/vudukanaka/comeon.jpg[/url]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 That's a nice drawing of Amarant and Eiko I really like the coloring methods you used.
conpiracymonki Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 Niiice but who r they? They're from FF1-6/9, right? Coz I ain't c'n em!
Guest Zeh Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [COLOR=blue]There both from final fantasy 9[/COLOR]
Morito Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 awww..how cute!! that lil grl hanging on dat guy is sooo cute! i don't know exactly where they are from..ff9? never played that one..but it's sooo cute!! haha! i drew a picture from ff7 of aeris..it may not look good to u, but i think it's kinda pretty..^^ enjoy!! morito
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now