OtakuBoards

Silence...*cricket chirps*

Queen Asuka

We are still here, justnot much to post about...i bet this thread will get closed...but i must say, its not dead, but very much alive...its just people arent on as much anymore as they used to be

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1]Is it just me, or are the OB overly dead lately? No one has been posting anything good and it's gotten so dreary and so quiet around here. It's scary that I actually don't post on here very often anymore. Where did everybody GO?????? [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=crimson]

I have noticed this also. It seems to me that when I post in all sorts of threads no one ever replys and then the next day I get on there is like a bunch. I don't think anyone is really on when I am online.
[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]We..ain't..goi-in...nowhere,
We ain't..go-in-no-where...

:)

We right here, but we just all busy...doing different things :)[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well said P.Diddy.....

Anyways I for one aint going nowhere.... I try my best 2 visit these boards whenever Iam free.....

:therock: :mrt: Peace!!:demon: :mrt:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]It HAS been VERY slow lately I don't know why...oh well I am not going anywhere soon I'll tell ya that... [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=crimson]

Very very slow! It used to be so fast and now when we have more members it is slow. What is up with that?[/size][/color]

Well, i remember when we used to have 3000+ members, and at sometimes, it was slow...just like it is now, just wait til the weekend, its sure to gain speed then :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]well for some of us.. its the fact that people take a little bit of time to reply and try to make intelligent comments .. or they just are not in the mood to discuss anything but still read the topics.. [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=crimson]

LOL! I couldn't make an intelligent comment if my life depended on it lol! My brain goes only so far...[/size][/color]