Queen Asuka Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]Is it just me, or are the OB overly dead lately? No one has been posting anything good and it's gotten so dreary and so quiet around here. It's scary that I actually don't post on here very often anymore. Where did everybody GO?????? [/color][/size]
Guest Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 We are still here, justnot much to post about...i bet this thread will get closed...but i must say, its not dead, but very much alive...its just people arent on as much anymore as they used to be
conpiracymonki Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [b]We..ain't..goi-in...nowhere, We ain't..go-in-no-where... :) We right here, but we just all busy...doing different things :)[/b]
coolkam007 Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 hola, como estas? ^_^ el gordo pollo! i'm not very good at spanish to please excuse my horrid spelling.. if i made any mistakes that is.. :) i'm still here, i'm not planning on leaving anytime soon
Ryan Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B][color=crimson][size=1]Is it just me, or are the OB overly dead lately? No one has been posting anything good and it's gotten so dreary and so quiet around here. It's scary that I actually don't post on here very often anymore. Where did everybody GO?????? [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=crimson] I have noticed this also. It seems to me that when I post in all sorts of threads no one ever replys and then the next day I get on there is like a bunch. I don't think anyone is really on when I am online. [/size][/color]
Sui Generis Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 It HAS been VERY slow lately I don't know why...oh well I am not going anywhere soon I'll tell ya that...
Soccer 4 Life Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B][b]We..ain't..goi-in...nowhere, We ain't..go-in-no-where... :) We right here, but we just all busy...doing different things :)[/b] [/B][/QUOTE] Well said P.Diddy..... Anyways I for one aint going nowhere.... I try my best 2 visit these boards whenever Iam free..... :therock: :mrt: Peace!!:demon: :mrt:
Ryan Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]It HAS been VERY slow lately I don't know why...oh well I am not going anywhere soon I'll tell ya that... [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=crimson] Very very slow! It used to be so fast and now when we have more members it is slow. What is up with that?[/size][/color]
Guest Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 Well, i remember when we used to have 3000+ members, and at sometimes, it was slow...just like it is now, just wait til the weekend, its sure to gain speed then :)
coolkam007 Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 well for some of us.. its the fact that people take a little bit of time to reply and try to make intelligent comments .. or they just are not in the mood to discuss anything but still read the topics..
Ryan Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]well for some of us.. its the fact that people take a little bit of time to reply and try to make intelligent comments .. or they just are not in the mood to discuss anything but still read the topics.. [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=crimson] LOL! I couldn't make an intelligent comment if my life depended on it lol! My brain goes only so far...[/size][/color]
DeathKnight Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [color=crimson]It's gettin slow cause we dont have rabid fire topics going on. Like a debate or something. *shrugs* More Members have been on, but there may be a lack of topics to post in.[/color]
BabyGirl Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [color=deeppink]I thought things [i]picked up[/i] after version 4 was introduced. Oh well, everyone is entitled to their own opinions :huh: [/color]
Recommended Posts