OtakuBoards

Sunsets...

Fall

This Year,Valentine's day,At sunset,I got my first kiss.Now i have a girlfriend,all because of the Orange,Pinkish Sunset that day.I even saw that hint of green,That's when i got the kiss.......

"Oh David it's so Pretty....."

"Yes it is Caitlyn....."

"Oh David......"

*Kissy Mushy stuff*

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]I feel sorry for you people who hardly ever see them... We see them practically every day.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Where the hell do you live?????:eek: :eek:

Down here in London, it always rains in our suburbia, so we hardly see the Sun, never mind the sunset.

But, yes, I have seen a sunset over the sea, and it WAS amazing....

The Sun was huge and orange, and I was bathed in a dark orange glow (Kinda thing...)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]

Where the hell do you live?????:eek: :eek:

Down here in London, it always rains in our suburbia, so we hardly see the Sun, never mind the sunset.

But, yes, I have seen a sunset over the sea, and it WAS amazing....

The Sun was huge and orange, and I was bathed in a dark orange glow (Kinda thing...) [/B][/QUOTE]
Heh, well I don't live near the sea, but I live in Australia. We've recently had a few severe storms, but nothing much to stop the sunsets.... :)

[B]
Heh, well I don't live near the sea, but I live in Australia. We've recently had a few severe storms, but nothing much to stop the sunsets.... :) [/B][/QUOTE]

we have heat!! gonna do rain dance later... but tonight I will sit out side and watch the sunset behind the roof accross the stom dains from my hous and think how I'm gonna go to the beach in the hollidays and actually watch it set...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]O.o :wow: :wow:

no sunsets o.O????

i cant imagine such a thing. .talk about taking things for granted. . [/B][/QUOTE]
Heh, yeah, when you think about, we do take the sunset for granted here.... and alot of other things...

[B]yeah. .like clean air. .beautiful rainforests etc [/B][/QUOTE]
Clean air... never thought about that one... I've never been to a rainforest.... what about the computer? Mehe, I take that for granted....

Erm... oops... off topic... :D Ought, crap! Now there's all clouds covering up the lovely red sunset today... *mumbles* stupid storms... grrrr...

I absolutely love sunsets, and sunrises for that matter. I always watch them when I'm on the train to and from work.I wake up pretty early, so I usually catch them both. I try not take them for granted among other things. They are absolutely beautiful.:love:

[B]
Heh, well I don't live near the sea, but I live in Australia. We've recently had a few severe storms, but nothing much to stop the sunsets.... :) [/B][/QUOTE]

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

People in Australia are very lucky!!

I wish I could see the sunset every day....

...but I don't, because that ruins the "Special" effect when you do see one, as you can get too much of a good thing

I normally like the sunsets with pink and purple streaks going across the sky which is a deep indigo colour, but about 2 days ago there was this lovely one where the top (if there is such a thing) of the sky was deep blue and it faded to a lovely sea green at the 'bottom' where it looked like it touched the ground (the horizon or whatever).

Yeah anyway...man I'm knackered...tis 4am and I got school later ha! Don't think I'll be going :p

[B]bah early winter ><

the mist rolls in (we're outside toowoomba on the geat dividing range, so technically mountains)

no sunsets >< ah well. . [/B][/QUOTE] Mist? Funny to say, but I've never seen mist before.... :drunk: We still see some sunsets in winter.... not as much as summer though...

[B]Has anyone ever sat somewhere, like a hill or something, and watched the sunset? Just sit there, and watch the sunset appear, and then go dark... Anyone? I did a few days ago, with my... someone special... :D Great feeling... [/B][/QUOTE]

I do it everyday I can brother.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]If anyone has a device which can see through thick grey cloud...... then please let me know, because then I may actually be able to see the sun through the cloud's that forever burden my vision to the sky. (In other words, can't see sun because cloud's always in my way) [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, because you live in the UK, huh, heh....

damn UK weather, its raining down pretty hard, wouldn't hurt to have a bit of sun, grrr....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

heh, because you live in the UK, huh, heh....

damn UK weather, its raining down pretty hard, wouldn't hurt to have a bit of sun, grrr.... [/B][/QUOTE]
How many times approx. do you see the sun a year? :toothy:

[B]
How many times approx. do you see the sun a year? :toothy: [/B][/QUOTE]

About twice to five times...on holiday

We (or at least I) in London never see a sunset, especially if you live in the north of London.
And we never see any stars neither. Damn light city...:bawl: :bawl:

[B]

We (or at least I) in London never see a sunset, especially if you live in the north of London.
And we never see any stars neither. Damn light city...:bawl: :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]Never aven see the stars?! Man, I couldn't live with that.... just goes to show how much things we can take for granted... :rolleyes:

[B]

And we never see any stars neither. Damn light city...:bawl: :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

man I love the stars too much to live without them! ok I'm gonna send you plane tickets so you can come to australia... when I get money... [SIZE=1]not happening any time soon...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]

man I love the stars too much to live without them! ok I'm gonna send you plane tickets so you can come to australia... when I get money... [SIZE=1]not happening any time soon...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, I have seen the stars, I've seen a whole milky way with my own eyes, but down here in London we only the North star and big stars, and that's it. Too many lights...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]I never really get a chance 'cause i'm either on Otaku at school of sleeping...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
Well.... what time do you go to bed? To miss the sunset you would have to go to bed atlest by 7...