OtakuBoards

Race Wars

SSJ5 Vegeta

Guest glaze
[I]Is it just me or is everyone crazy??[/I]

"Go you can win Cass you can do it! You can't let that white car pass you GO!"

"Jenny shutup! I'm the driver i think i can try and win this race with out that help of you trying to coach me! So just don't talk just watch!"

"Geez im sorry!(sarcasticly) I won't talk just keep your eye on the road."

(thinkin to herself) I can do this really Cassie you can,don't slow down keep my eye on the road.After this we can go talk to the hottie! Now get past this white car and maybe Jenny will shutup!

"Okay Jenny now look behind us and try and see how many cars are behind me."

"I think their are 4 or 5 that mean were in25th or 26th place."

"It's not that bad remember were racing against 30 cars!"

"Okay well just keep going you can do it!"

(thinkin to herself) I'm my own person and if I lose it's okay yI'm not leting anyone down.Mom and Dad think im at work so they have no idea unless...

"Jenny are you gonna tell mom and dad about this?!"

"About what?"

"That i'm racing they think im at work.If they find out im racing with a bunch of guys with the Ferrari exspecially then I will be dead! Please don't tell...:bawl: "

"Don't worry I won't.I mean when have I been a tattle tale?"

" Uhh duh ALWAYS!"

"Well I'm not gonna tell but guess what?"

"What Jenny?"

"Were in 5th place!"

"OMG! your right! Okay don't talk just like try and make me mad it looks like thats what gets my foot pushing the pedal to the metal!":laugh:

Jon watched as the girl ran off to her car. "D***!" he said, "all the girls in this town are beautiful as hell!? He kinda? felt sorry for telling her a lie, and probably seeming rude he didn?t really own a car, but he really wanted to find Dave. He sat there day-dreaming for a second, he mumbled to himself, "She's got a really nice..." but before he could finish his sentence he heard a voice chuckling, "Hey Jon!" He looked over and saw Dave standing by his Charger parked on the other side of the street beside his other team members. On one side was Matt's red Mustang and on the other Drac's black Civic then the other cars were all lined up in a row. Jon waited as about 4 cars blasted by nothing but streaks of color against the night lights all running the quarter like bats out of hell, then after they had passed he ran across the street. Matt greeted him smiling and said, "Hey it's the new guy! What's up man!" and gave Jon a high five. As far as the rest of Dave's team was concerned if he was a friend of Dave's, he was a friend of theirs. "So you gonna' race that guy in the Hennessey Viper?" "Yep," said Dave. "Hey man there's alot of pretty girls do you have a girlfriend?" asked Jon. "No," said Dave in a calm tone. "So you're a single guy eh?" said Jon. "Nope," said Dave. "You're married?" asked Jon. "Yea," said Dave. "Married to who?" said Jon. "To my baby, she may be metal, but she never backtalks to me, she always does what I want her too, and she's got plenty of curves," he said. Jon grinned, and laughed. Dave still remained calm. Then Dave said, "I know my car, better than I know myself. To truly be a good racer you have to know your car, better than you know anyone else. I can tell anything about my car, just by listening to the engine run, or feeling a small vibration. I can tell exactly what's wrong, and how to fix it all by just listening to her engine purr." "Whoah," said Jon. "How do you do that!?" "It takes undying commitment," said Dave, "just like a marriage." "So that's why you say you're married to your car?" said Jon. "Yes," said Dave. "Have you had a girl in the past? I mean besides your car?" said Jon. "Yes," said Dave, "I was married to the most beautiful woman on earth once." "Married!?" said Jon. "Yea," said Dave. "How old are you!?" said Jon. "20, I flunked a grade," said Dave. "What happened to her?" said Jon. "I was 18, and she was 18 too," said Dave. "She wanted to feel what it was like to drag in a car, so me and her sat in the backseat and my dad drove. I told my dad not to drive that fast. I can still remember how tightly she held my hand. I put on my seat belt. She said she didn't need to wear hers. We sat waiting for the startlight to turn green. It did, and we took off. The car popped back throwing itself into a wheelie cuz' of the horsepower like it always does. About that time I heard a loud noise. I didn't know what it was. All I remembered was the noise then the car went backwards. I could feel it flipping, but all I heard was my baby screaming. The car slammed down on it's back and I saw my dad's head hit the roof. His neck bent all the way sideways and he tumbled into the passengers seat. I blacked out for I don't know about a minute or two. When I came too, I noticed I could still hear my girl screaming. I took off my seatbelt and crawled over and found her. She looked like she was perfectly fine and I couldn't figure out why she was screaming so loud until I noticed blood running out from under her leg. I looked down and the bone in her leg?? Dave started shaking, ?it? it? was sticking out of her leg. It had ruptured an artery in her leg and I had to sit there and watch her bleed to death right in front of my eyes, and there was nothing I could do. I.... I....," Dave said stuttering, "I tried to stop the bleeding, but, I... I couldn't!" "So that's why you hate your dad so much?" said Jon. "Yea," said Dave, "that's pretty much it in a nutshell. He took away the only person I ever loved. I vowed I wouldn't love anyone else, so I married my car. She's my baby, I remember all the times before that I took my girl out on dates in it to the movies, it's those memories that keep me going. Racing set's me free. I live my life one-quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters, except those few seconds where I can fly. For those 10 seconds or less I am free." "That's a hell of a motivation man," said Jon. Dave remained silent and watched as more cars zipped by waiting for his chance to race the guy in the Viper. ?So what do you run under the hood of that monster?? said Jon. ?Think I?d tell you?? said Dave. ?Here?s a little hint,? said Drac, ?never ask him what?s under the hood, because he won?t tell you, he tells no one what?s under it, not even his closest friends and family, so don?t think he?d tell a rookie like you,? he said grinning. ?Yea,? said Matt in agreement, ?what?s under the hood is a secret between him and the car.? ?Why are you so defensive about your ride?? said Jon. ?Because,? said Dave, ?you have to be unique. No one should have exactly the same thing in their car as yours. It wouldn?t make it fun if they did, you have to be unique, you?re nothing if you?re just a clone of everyone else, so what?s under the hood is a mystery. And it pushes everyone else want to beat me which makes it even more interesting.? ?That?s a good answer,? said Jon. ?Speaking of cars and girls I saw you chatting with Cassie earlier man,? said Dave. ?How do you know her name?? said Jon. ?You kidding me?? said Drac, ?just about everyone in the school knows Dave, because the boys a wicked a racer, and he can throw a hell of a party too.? ?Thanks? said Dave, ?I didn?t know my parties were that good.? ?So her name?s Cassie?? said Jon. ?Yep,? said Dave. ?Well I gotta? remember that,? said Jon, ?I promised I?d find her after the races.? Suddenly Matt pulled back up in his car beside Dave?s. ?Where?d he go?? said Jon, ?I didn?t even know you were gone, I didn?t notice you pull out with all the other cars running.? ?How?d you do?? said Dave. ?First place, 10g?s man,? said Matt holding up $10,000 worth of green in his hand. Soon after Drac said, ?I guess I?m up now.? He went and climbed into his Honda Civic and climbed in. He pulled out and drove up to the starting line. This was a two person race. Another guy in a blue Toyota Celica had challenged him to a race, they each bet $4000. He could tell the guy was running a turbo charger because of the air scoop on the hood. He grinned. He was running twin T-66 Turbochargers. They waited for the elected flag-boy to say go. He raised his hands up and showed 3 fingers which meant 3 seconds till go time. Suddenly he dropped his arms and Drac and the guy in the Toyota roared off towards the other end of the quarter mile stretch of flat smooth concrete. Drac looked looked back and the guy was actually doing good. They were pretty much side by side, but Drac had about a half a car length on the other guy. Suddenly the other guy caught up and was now a half a car length ahead of Drac. Drac grinned, ?Blew your NOS too fast you ignorant little punk, time to take you to school,? and with that Drac schooled the amateur punk with a 250 shot of NOS and blasted right by him and won the race about two car lengths ahead of the rookie. On the side of the road Dana sat with a stopwatch. She clicked the button. ?Hmmm 10 seconds flat for the guy in the Civic, not bad for a little car, but I can?t wait to time the guy in the Dodge Charger.? She soon would get her chance.

Dave was still sharing racing stories with Jon when he heard a voice. ?Hey Dave you panzy!? He looked over and saw the blue Hennesey Viper Venom that he was supposed to race. ?You?re dead meat punk!? yelled the guy from the Viper. He had dark hair and looked kind of skinny. He revved up his motor the twin turbo V-10 in it roaring. He went and pulled up to the start-line. Dave not the one to back down said, ?See ya? in a few Jon,? and fired up his engine. ?Kick his a**!? said Jon yelling over the roar of Dave?s Charger. The engine rumbled like a thunderstorm and he pulled out and roared off to the finish line. He rolled down his window because the other guy had his window down and then he held up his pink slip. ?What?s your name?? said Dave. ?Victor Bane, remember it well, it is the name you will be defeated by,? said the punk. ?You know what, you sound just like another rich punk,? said Dave getting angry, ?And you wanna? know what? I?ve beat plenty of rich punks in Ferrari?s and Porche?s, and even Mclarens that thought they could take me, so don?t get too cocky, because I godd*** guarantee you I?ll put you in your place.? ?I?m taking your car,? said Victor holding up his pink slip. The crowd of well over a 1000 people crowding the street started cheering in anticipation for the big face off. The guy that always told the racers to go walked out and held up 10 fingers. Dave rolled up his window and the other guy did the same. The Viper started revving it?s engine up and Dave did the same. The guy now had 5 fingers held up then 4 then 3 then 2 then 1, then he dropped them. The Vipers tires spun throwing up a cloud of smoke but the most impressive thing was Dave?s car did what it always did throwing itself into a wheely the wheels 45 degrees off the ground and took off so fast it looked like the Viper wasn?t even moving. By the time the Viper even got moving the Charger was at least 3 to 4 car lengths ahead of it still in a wheely. Finally the Charger dropped down on all it?s wheels, then as Dave shifted into 2nd gear it popped back up then went back down. Dave?s tires smoked all the way down the street. Dana looked at her stop-watch as the seconds ticked everything seemed to be going in slow motion. The Viper never had a chance against Dave. Dave then slammed the Charger into third gear and it left him even farther behind. Dave?s engine roared drowning everything out. Inside Dave didn?t even glance back, just grinned. He knew he had already won. Victor Bane knowing he had to do something last ditch looked down at his steering wheel at the two little red NOS buttons giving it 400 shot of NOS. He didn?t know if his engine could take it but he hit them both at the same time anyway. Smoke started coming out of the Viper. Something had obviously blown, but it started catching up the engine in it whining, wound up so tight it sounded like an indy car screaming. It was too little to late and as Dave shifted into final gear and floored it and the Charger bucked up really fast in a wheely then sat back down and flew across the finish line leaving the Viper in the dust. ?D***!? said Dana looking in amazement at her stopwatch. Her hand shook, she couldn?t believe the time Dave had put up. ?6.25 seconds!? she said her eyes wide. ?That can?t be right my watch must be off or something! No way!!!? A few seconds later the Viper went across the finish line. She timed him and he ran the quarter in 8.80 seconds with the Nitrous but Dave, totally blew him out of the water without the use of NOS. Jon had heard Dana yelling and had heard the time. ?Now I know why he guards his engine,? Jon said, ?if everyone knew what he was running under the hood everyone would be running that fast.? Drac with a solemn face just nodded in agreement then said, ?that race was over before it even began.?

[I]6.25 seconds, I don't believe it!! He lives up to his reputation. He's a really, REALLY good racer...[/I]

"Dana, did you see that guy??"

"Yea, Lynn, I did. He was super fast!"

"You're not racing him! I don't care how much you want to, you're not!!"

"Yea Right, if you even romotely think that I would race him Lynn, YOU must have fallen on your head then. Nobody's engine is faster, no possible way. Besides...why would I...."

"Why would you what??"

"Nothing, nevermind."

"Whatever Dana."

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Rico noticed the two people talking about the race. They had their nice cars and they seemed to be brother and sister. Rico decided to make conversation and stop being a stranger here in his own neighborhood...he took the keys off his TL and walked over to the two.[/i]

Rico: Hey...

Dana: Bro...you know this guy?

Lynn: Dunno who he is...what's up?

Rico: Nothing...just don't really have races around my neighborhood much.

Lynn: This your neighborhood.

Rico: Yeah.

Dana: *looks over his shoulder* and that your car?

Rico: That's my baby over there...

Lynn: You gonna cut her loose tonight?

Rico: Nope...I don't race for a living...about you?

Dana: Nah...just for show.

Lynn: Sometimes I go on beginner but I don't push my engine...[/COLOR]

The Charger pulled back into it's parking spot right by where Jon was standing on the sidewalk the engine still rumbling. As Dave turned it off it purred as it slowly shut down. Dave stepped out and a huge crowd of people began surrounding him and cheering. He held up his arms and they all cheered even louder and there was some whistling in the group. Two girls one a blonde and one a brunette ran up to him and put their arms around him but he just pushed them away then he pulled a picture out of his wallet of his wife, and then walked away. They stood there dumbfounded.

A bunch of people rushed up behind Dave in all the pandemonium and lifted him up on their shoulders. Dave yelled, "Where's my car!?" About that time the Viper pulled up and Victor stepped out. A short skinny man with glasses, wearing a black dress suit. He looked like the stuckup kind of guy that would pit himself against Dave's Charger without realizing what he was messing with. The crowd put him down and a girl rushed up and Dave wrapped his arms around her and lifted her up and spun her around. She hugged him and then stepped back and said, "Another win for the team huh big bro?" He smiled and said, "Yea I'd say so lil' sis'," then he put her in a headlock and gave her a noogie, and she laughed and squealed. Jon who was following behind Dave rooting himself through all the people remarked, "I never knew you had a sister!" "Yea," said Dave, "this is my little sis' Michelle," he said. Michelle was a beautiful girl with tanned skin, and dark eyes and beautiful long dark hair, her face was wonderfully shaped her chin pointed, her lips moist and beautiful looking perfectly fitted in with the rest of her face. "Well," said Jon, "it's nice to meet you." She hugged him and said, "No prob, anyone who's a friend of Dave's considered to be part of the family." As Dave walked up to claim his car and left his little sister behind as she talked to her friends amongst the group, Jon said, "Does she live with you?" "Nah," said Dave, "I live by myself, and she lives with her Stepfather and Mom, she's 16 but as soon as she's 18 she's moving out too, I told her she was welcome at my place." As he walked up to to claim his car Victor pulled out his pink slip and handed it to Dave. "Here's my car like I told you, you would get if you beat me." Dave took the slip of paper, and said, "Next time you better bring your A game." Then out of the pure kindness of his heart Dave said, "Do you need a ride home?" And in a snobby tone Victor Bane said, "No I don't need help from you," then pulled out a cellphone he dialed a number and said, "Yea, I'm ready to go." Within a few seconds a big black limousine turned around the street and pulled up beside him as he opened the door he said, "See you suckers later." "I don't know him but I already hate him," said Jon. Dave yelled out, "Just remember this sucker kicked your a** all over the road!" Victor shot him a mean glance The crowd laughed, then started cheering for Dave again. Then Dave said, "You want a car Jon?" "Sure," said Jon, "well she's all yours," said Dave pointing to the Viper. "No way!" yelled Victor protesting "you can't give my beautiful car to a rookie!" "It's not your car anymore, it's Jon's," said Dave handing the pink slip to Jon and grinning at Victor. "I'll get you one of these days!" yelled Victor. "Yea that'll be the day!" said Dave and the crowd laughed even harder at Victor. "Shutup!" Victor yelled then got in the car and the car sped off and some people in the crowd boo'd and threw cups of soda at the car. "What's his malfunction?" said Jon. "Rich people always get pissy when they lose to a poor guy like me," said Dave grinning. "Are you any good at racing?" said Dave. "I don't know the only racing I do is on video games but I can drive," said Jon. "Why don't you try racing one of the guys from my team?" said Dave. "Awh, I don't know," said Jon. "Come on," said Dave and then he said "who wants to see the boy race!?" And the crowd errupted cheering. One thing that was apparent was Dave was good with people.

Dana had heard that Jon was gonna' be racing and jumped up and down with excitement. "Oh my god!" she said, "the hotties gonna' be racing!" she ran off leaving Lynn and Rico behind. She ran all the way over and hid in the crowd watching silently. "Why not?" said Jon grinning and Dave gave him a high five. "Yes!" said Dana to herself, "yes!" "Well I have a challenge for you," said Dave. "Uh oh," said Jon. "You gotta' race James in his Mazda RX-7," Dave said smiling. "Crap," said Jon, "that things probably gonna' blow me out of the water." "Go for it," said Dave. "This car won't run good, it was smoking earlier or something," said Jon. "Yea he's right," said Drac going over and popping the hood. "Well," said Drac, "She should run fine after I put about ten minutes into her." He then went back to his car and got his tool kit out of the trunk

After about ten minutes it was repaired, but Drac said not to put 400 shot of Nitrous through it again, only 200 at a time, one button at a time. "That engine must be pretty strong if it took 400 shot of NOS without blowing," said Dave. "Yea of course it is," said Drac, "Victor's dad's the richest guy in town he can buy anything he wants." "You ready?" said Dave, as Jon sat on the starting line and the Mazda RX-7 pulled up beside him. "I don't know," said Jon but I'll try anyway. "There ya' go!" said Dave, "just remember have some fun." "C'mon hun you can do it," said Dana silently cheering for Jon. Jon revved the engine up and smiled because he'd never been in anything this powerful. "Just remember one rule of street racing," said Dave. "What's that?" said Jon. "Never look back," said Dave grinning, "because what's behind you is not important." "Yep," said Drac in agreement. Dave said, "Ok everyone givem' some space!" and with that everyone cleared off the road to the sidewalks. Everything seemed to be going in slow motion as Jon watched the guy slowly countdown from 5.... then 4....... then 3..... then 2..... then 1. He dropped his arms and Jon punched it. He got off the line at an inhuman amount of time about a few split seconds ahead of James. "He's got good reaction time," said Dave. "Yea," said Drac, "he's a boxer remember." But Jon only stayed ahead so long. The souped up Mazda accelerated at an intense rate the 770 horses packed in the rotary engine pulling it right up beside then a few inches ahead of Jon. Jon got max acceleration redlining through every gear, but he couldn't seem to gain the few inches he needed, it was frustrating. Suddenly James car jumped out ahead of him using his nitrous boost. The end of the race was nearing but everything was moving in slow motion. "C'mon!" said Dana cheering. Now that Jon's car was getting up there he was gaining on James because his cars top speed was higher than James. But it wouldn't be enough he looked down as his speedometer reached 148 miles per hour then 150. He figured James probably topped out at a lower speed than he did but it didn't matter because he couldn't get to his top speed in a quarter mile which was frustrating. He punched his nitrous and was slammed into the seat. He had tunnel vision. Everything to each side was an uncomprehensible blur the only thing he could see clearly was the road in front of him. He caught up to James and he looked through his passengers side window and James looked through his drivers side window. They both grinned at each other. Then at the same time their faces turned serious and they concentrated on the finish line. Jon waited a little longer then a little more, then he punched the other NOS button and his car inched past James car, then James's car inched back up beside him as James used his NOS. Then Jon punched his Nitrous again and pulled out ahead of James. They flew across the finish line Jon beating him by about 4 inches. As soon as they crossed it Jon brought his car to a screeching hault then drove it back towards the crowd that was cheering. He parked and got out and the crowd rushed up and picked him up. "Hell yea! Hell yea!" said Dave shaking his shoulder even Drac the usually quietly said, "Good job man!" and gave him a high five. James even congratulated him. Dana sat quietly and said, "Yes!" Jon saw her standing there on the sidewalk and then had the people put him down and ran towards. "You're the girl at school that made me blush in front of the teacher aren't ya'?" said Jon in a joking tone. "Uh huh," said Dana, "I'm sorry," she said smiling. "That's alright," said Jon smiling. "So what are you doing after this?" said Dana in a shy inquistive voice rocking her hips back and forth. Jon wasn't really paying any attention accept to her nicely curved hips and butt rocking back and forth. "Huh?" said Jon shaking looking up, "I'm going to go home and probably crash or something, probably go get something to eat." "Yea?" she said. "Yea," said Jon, "the only problem is I don't really know a d*** thing about this town." "Well let me come with you then and I'll show you some good places to eat," she said. "Ok," said Jon, "but I'm buying for the both of us." "Hey, that's not fair," said Dana grinning at him, "you gotta' let me pay for myself." "Nope," said Jon. "Persistent aren't you?" she said. "Yea," said Jon, "I usually keep trying at something till I win." Suddenly someone yelled, "We got cops!" The crowd became silent then all of a sudden in the distance you could hear sirens. "S***!," said Dave, "get out of here," and with that everyone ran to their cars. "But we can argue about this later!" said Dana grabbing Jon and dragging him towards his new Viper. Jon went around and opened the door for Dana, then ran around and got in the driver seat. Then he started the car up and sped off Dana directing him on which streets to turn on. "So," said Dana, "you look like you were raised good, you have nice manners." "Yea," said Jon as he slowed down now that he was out of the cops way. "Well," said Dana, "you don't have to treat me that good." "Yea I do," said Jon. "You're the nicest guy I've ever met," said Dana. "Thanks," said Jon. "But you're still a guy," she said, "don't think I didn't catch you looking at my butt ;)." ":D I'm sorry," said Jon. "No prob, :)" said Dana. "So where do you wanna' eat?" said Jon. "Wherever you want to," said Dana. "How about that Spanish place that I see up the block," said Jon. "Sure," said Dana. "But I'm still buying," said Jon grinning at her. Dana smiled, she'd never been treated so good by a guy.

[I]Is this guy for real?? I have never had a guy be so nice to me before...I'll definately have to seek counsel from my friends but...(sigh)...Don't fall for him yet Dana, get to know what he's about. (sigh)[/I]