nintendo_freak Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [color=blue]I Just Wanna Know...Is It As Good As Playstation?Thanks. FREAKS ROCK!!![/color]
Orlando Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I think its aas good as the PS version but I think that the skaters are really hard o control at first
Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 it is good, and pretty darn addictive, but I do not think it is as good as the playstation version....
Krillen Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 i dont think it is as good as ps, but making it a hand held game it kicks ***, do those games ever make u want to become a skater?
nintendo_freak Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 Yeah,All The Time!But I Can't Even Stay On My Freakin' Board!!!The Best Thing I Ever Did Was Jump On A Curb,And Started Grinding On It....For About 2 Seconds!!!!I Fell On My Head.I Haven't Tried It For A While.
Treble Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 Yeah it's pretty good with great tricks and all pretty fun doing the tricks too i like to Grind on the rail its good just not better than the PSX version though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now