Break Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 [SIZE=1]I heard that Final Fantasy VI will be re-released on the PSX soon, or in the USA it maybe already, but is it re-releasing or not? This would be pretty good, because some of us haven't even played Final Fantasy VI yet, and some of us don't own a SNES so to have it on the PSX would be great in my opinion.[/SIZE]
Charles Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 .......wasn't that released already in either FF Anthology or with Chrono Trigger?
Nerdsy Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i] [B].......wasn't that released already in either FF Anthology or with Chrono Trigger? [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=deeppink]Yup, in Anthology. At least it was in America. I don't know about England, but I'd say that unless SG is way behind the times, then it's not out in England yet. Oh, and I haven't heard anything about it being released in England... I assumedit was re-released every where... Bleh, I need to read up on this stuff...[/COLOR]
Break Posted February 23, 2002 Author Posted February 23, 2002 [SIZE=1]-___-;;; No, I mean the actual game, Final Fantasy VI, [i]without[/i] Chrono Trigger... ;) A friend told me that it was being re-released on its own. So, neugh for getting me wrong :p[/SIZE]
SephirothNIN Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 Well in Japan FF4, 5, and 6 were each individuall rereleased on the PSX (they got a clock too >=( ), but then they were sold as FF Collection later on. In U.S. we only got FF Anthologies, which is just FF5 and 6, later FF chronicles came out (FF4 and Chrono Trigger)...er...since I'm not sure where you are...dunno about non US/Japanese releases, sorry. [SIZE=1]Please do not say the word you said instead of Japanese, as it is offensive to some, thanks. - SG[/SIZE]
Spikey Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 [SIZE=3]Well I know they released it in america with Crono Trigger, but I never heard them saying they were gonna release it without Crono Trigger.[/SIZE]
Flash Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 Well, I have a friend whos Father works at Sony, and he has FFVI on Gold disk, so I don't know about anywhere else, but they'll soon be releasing FFVI on PSX over here, I guess...
Break Posted February 23, 2002 Author Posted February 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Well, I have a friend whos Father works at Sony, and he has FFVI on Gold disk, so I don't know about anywhere else, but they'll soon be releasing FFVI on PSX over here, I guess... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]See everyone? That's what I meant, don't know about Gold Disk version, but I'm sure it was in a magazine. And apparantly they have changed some of the magic and attack graphics, which will be really cool. I can't wait, it's coming out on the 25th or something here! ^_^[/SIZE]
VP-Master Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 I must be missing the question somewhere but if FF6 was released with FF5 (where did Chrono Trigger come from, that was released with FF4 in Chronicles) in FF Anthology for PSX, I don't see what the point of releasing FF6 alone for PSX will be. Are they planning to make the full game in 3D this time? Then that's a different story. But right now, I'm confused what's being asked.
Sephiroth Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 ff anthology was released in the US with ff5 and 6, it will be released in the UK soon, but ONLY with ff6, it will have a ff10 rolling demo with it....
Break Posted February 26, 2002 Author Posted February 26, 2002 [SIZE=1]On Friday for the UK, Safer, did you know it is only for like £10 or something ^_^ AND we get a FFX demo? Sweet![/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]On Friday for the UK, Safer, did you know it is only for like £10 or something ^_^ AND we get a FFX demo? Sweet![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, but whats the point of getting something I already have, lol....
Guest Altron Gundam Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 Eh...already beat 6...to tell you the truth I like 4 better. To me 4 was the best even though it had inferior graphics. It was just fun watching little sprites move...it makes me laugh ^^. Anyway, the previous FF's that have been released in the past few years like 9 and 8 have been weak in terms of storyline. I mean 8 contained the most powerful Limit Break of the series combining Renzokouken with Lionheart, but the storyline wreaked. FF9 was a dissapointment storywise, but not as bad as 8. Ten was good, Auron kicks arse.
Sephiroth Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]Eh...already beat 6...to tell you the truth I like 4 better. To me 4 was the best even though it had inferior graphics. It was just fun watching little sprites move...it makes me laugh ^^. Anyway, the previous FF's that have been released in the past few years like 9 and 8 have been weak in terms of storyline. I mean 8 contained the most powerful Limit Break of the series combining Renzokouken with Lionheart, but the storyline wreaked. FF9 was a dissapointment storywise, but not as bad as 8. Ten was good, Auron kicks arse. [/B][/QUOTE] dammit, stop talking about 10, your making me want to play it even more, damn uk, got to wait until april until its released....
Break Posted February 26, 2002 Author Posted February 26, 2002 [SIZE=1]What you have it already, on SNES? F_F said it came out in Gold-disc in NZ... not fair :([/SIZE]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] dammit, stop talking about 10, your making me want to play it even more, damn uk, got to wait until april until its released.... [/B][/QUOTE] lol, *purposely e-mails Seph FFX screenshots* Mwuahahahaha j/k I'm too lazy..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now