Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]The other theads weren't alot of help to me.


so could someone help me with finding him? [/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Could you please specify the game you are referring to.

Thanks.

PS. Read the Final Fantasy Rules thread before you post anything else.[/SIZE]
Posted
Well all you need is one "Pumice". You can equip that on Dagger and she can learn Ark. To get a pumice though you need to either symnthesize 2 "pumice pieces" w/ Hades near the end of the game, or fight Ozma and I believe you get a Pumice for winning. Think you can steal a pumice piece too, those're pretty good anyway, raise your magic and...absorb shadow or something, I forget been a long time since I've played.
Posted
[color=red]
[size=5]SPOILER!!![/SIZE]
[size=3]You get 1 pumice piece for defeating the large ship in the area with no magic(forgot the names...) and the other piece for defeating hades. You'll find him in the room in Memoria where Quina tries to swim. I think you can steal one from Ozma like SephirothNIN said, but I'm not sure, and that would take a lot more work to get. And I do believe they will absorb shadow attacks.[/color][/size]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
lol, the so called 'big ship' is ARK
u cant just steal a piece from Ozma coz u cant run away.
u can find pumice pieces as before mentioned and theres 1 in one of the treasures.
simple
:)
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I'll trie that. The other ones where no help some of them didn't make any sence your does. thanks [/COLOR]

[COLOR=firebrick]Thanks for helping me
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=indigo][SIZE=1]Combined both, and deleted one- Cloud [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Hi. Two words. Ark sucks. Its a big ship with 20 minute animation only to take off a MAX of 9999. Zidane or Vivi could do that with a 2 second animation span....ya know...Flare or Zidane's attack...
Posted
Did you know that you've fought Ark before at that one place on the forgotten Island. He was pretty easy to beat and he is cool looking. I personally beat the game without him but then again he could help you though. But the pumice piece isn't to hard to find I hope you have fun with Ark.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...