Guest Zeh Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]I [i]finally[/i] got to playing ffv and now, i'm forced to name the main character! Bah! What did ya'll name the main character in your game? [/COLOR]
Break Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 [SIZE=1]Well, I think I named mine Denra... not sure.[/SIZE]
NeoCactuar Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Butz... What else would I call him? o_O [/B][/QUOTE] How bout NOT your rear end :-p Havn't played it, but i would call him Jekhar. (pronounced Ge-kar)
Flash Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i] [B] How bout NOT your rear end :-p [/B][/QUOTE] Ha ha ha.. No. It's his default name... -_-;;
Guest Zeh Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Ha ha ha.. No. It's his default name... -_-;; [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]From the book thing it comes with thants his namw... but when you first name him, it's ______ [/COLOR]
Flash Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] [COLOR=indigo]From the book thing it comes with thants his namw... but when you first name him, it's ______ [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Really? Strange... When I played it, it was Butz... Wierd..
Guest Zeh Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Really? Strange... When I played it, it was Butz... Wierd.. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Were you playing the one for PSX? Or maybe it just was i hit a button and turned or some odd random thing like that... [/color]
NeoCactuar Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 In the Snes version it's Butz, but in the PSX one it's ____ ... i think.
Guest Zeh Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i] [B]In the Snes version it's Butz, but in the PSX one it's ____ ... i think. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]Thats what i'm getting out of this... [/COLOR]
Zero-Sama Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 BARTZ!HIS NAME IS BARTZ! In the SNES his name comes as BARTZ!In the playstation it's ______,But the book still refers to him as BARTZ!
Guest Zeh Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]What i wanna know is, why'd they change it? [/COLOR]
Cid Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]Didn't you use locke cloud. [/COLOR] ;)
Guest Zeh Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cid [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue]Didn't you use locke cloud. [/COLOR] ;) [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]Yeah, you were over weren't ya? [/COLOR]
Break Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 [SIZE=1]Hang on... isn't Locke from Final Fantasy VI..?[/SIZE]
Nerdsy Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]First I named him Ynok. (e-nock) Then I accidently erased my game... -.- So I renamed him Bartz.[/COLOR]
Guest Zeh Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Hang on... isn't Locke from Final Fantasy VI..?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]Your point..........? [/COLOR]
Break Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] [COLOR=indigo]Your point..........? [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I was just saying...[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now