goddess21 Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 [color=limegreen] I would have another person with me to keep me company.... I think I would go insane without someone there with me! I'd start talking to myself(just like Tom Hanks) and making friends with volleyballs! :p [/color]
D. Dark Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by goddess21 [/i] [B][color=limegreen] I would have another person with me to keep me company.... I think I would go insane without someone there with me! I'd start talking to myself(just like Tom Hanks) and making friends with volleyballs! :p [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I was thinking that too. Couldn't go without someone. I'd rather go with someone I hated then with no-one at all. I couldn't stand being insane!
Queen Asuka Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 [size=1][color=crimson]I'd take like a million fantasy novels with me so I could always be immersed in the world of dragons and knights....and then I'd also have a flashlight so I could read at night, my portable cd player and cds and batteries batteries batteries!!!!!! I could never live without books and my angry music. I'd also want a journel and a nice pretty pink pen so I can tell what happened to me, if anything, and document what life would be like on an island. Maybe I'd meet some natives and become their queen...[/color][/size]
Dan L Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 so what you're saying is... I could have anything else I wanted... hmmm.... a plane, a GPS, and lots of fuel :p
Duo Maxwell Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i] [B]so what you're saying is... I could have anything else I wanted... hmmm.... a plane, a GPS, and lots of fuel :p [/B][/QUOTE] a house!! you need a house! mre on my list I'd have my drama teacher! she rules!!!!!!
boris Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 i would take probly a camra with tons of film(at leats 500 rools) and a floaty raft. that way i could take the pictures(lots of foliage), put them on the raft and swin back. this way i can finish my photo asiments and still get a work out, that way my trainer dose not get mad at me.:)
Char! Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 Oh, duh. I JUST realized what it would be I would want on the island. I can't believe none of us has thought of it yet. Huh. That's something. The #1 thing I and just about everyone else at least SHOULD want on an island is: a city.:bow: :bow: Thank you, thank you!
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 I would have my whole house :D beat that!
D. Dark Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 Hah, I would bring a genie, ask for some wishes, and then on the third wish ask for [B]infinite[/B] wishes, and then get stuff to my heart's content, until I feel ready to go back home, when I'd just ask so :D
Angelus_Necare Posted February 26, 2002 Author Posted February 26, 2002 oh god look at what i have created......you gotta ask a simple question and now geinies are involved, i guess I should have added the word practical in my intro...
D. Dark Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus_Necare [/i] [B]oh god look at what i have created......you gotta ask a simple question and now geinies are involved, i guess I should have added the word practical in my intro... [/B][/QUOTE] What's wrong with genies?
Dragonballzman Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 Hey Queen Asuka, you can't forget to take Piro!! ;) --- All 7 Dragonballs, so that I can: 1. Wish to be able to fly (So I can fly home) :naughty: 2. Wish to have the strength to lift a car above my head (Just in case I run out of Ki Energy to fly with and end up having to use my super-human strength to swim home! Also, it would help a lot with shark attacks!!) :naughty:
Angelus_Necare Posted February 26, 2002 Author Posted February 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i] [B] What's wrong with genies? [/B][/QUOTE] nothing is wrong with geinies, it's just a little farfetched that's all.
velvet paws Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 A mobile phone with never ending credit and all my friends numbers stored on it. That way I can amuse myself by texting and phoning people while I wait for my darling mother to come and get me lol :D
Duo Maxwell Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i] [B]A mobile phone with never ending credit [/B][/QUOTE] a phone on a plan and the bill goes to your parents... well thats how mine works...
Fall Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 Oh yeah, I'd also take a geanie.... :) That means I could wish for unlimited wishes.... :D ...and get home at the same time...
Stitch Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 a bunch of really hott guys lol and ........ a LOT of sunscreen :D :p :D
Heaven's Cloud Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 [color=indigo] I'd bring a toilet or an outhouse, I don't think I could ever get used to using the bathroom in the wide open, even if I was all alone. [/color]
D. Dark Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]Oh yeah, I'd also take a geanie.... :) That means I could wish for unlimited wishes.... :D ...and get home at the same time... [/B][/QUOTE] Isn't that what I said...? [QUOTE]nothing is wrong with geinies, it's just a little farfetched that's all.[/QUOTE] Well, we make it fun. If we were being super realistic, I'd take a couple of pictures, a sketchbook, a pencil with loads of lead, and a diary. That's all I could bring...
Guest Shift Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 I think that i would have at least 20 tanks of gas and a Speed boat like charmender said not to mention teh collapsable helicopter
Ryanmc225 Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 I would have my house and everything in it!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: actually that wouldn't work out to well! but i would have a rifle,my computer, my PS2, clean clothes, a TV and um.. a big boat when i get sick of all the other stuff then i can go home!! But where would i plug in the PS2 and my TV???? oh well this is pointless considering i prob will neva be deserted on an island!!! What a waste of time oh well its not like i have a life anywayz
Turkey Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 First, I'd have toilet paper, and lots of it! Second, some "educational" magazines... Third, my private harem. And, of course, a solar powered laptop to get online and tell you guys how much fun I'm having!:D
JCBaggee Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Gohans Gurl~ [/i] [B]a bunch of really hott guys lol and ........ a LOT of sunscreen :D :p :D [/B][/QUOTE][color=red][size=3]Gee...guess I'll be stuck on the island with you. Yes, that's right...I'm a bottle of sunscreen![/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now