Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]

I was watching Medabots this morning on FoxKids and noticed that Koji looks exactly like Android 17 from Dragonball Z. Has anyone ever noticed this and is there any other pairs of look alikes?[/size]
Guest Imsirion
Posted
theres a thread already about look alikes called character similarities.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]theres a thread already about look alikes called character similarities. [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]
Where? I haven't seen it! Or else I wouldn't of made this topic![/size]
Guest Imsirion
Posted
just scroll down, its there |
|
|
\/
guarentee it:)
Posted
[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8104]Character Similarities[/url]

There's lots of look alikes in anime, for example, that android one you mention, NoodleZ. And not so much a look alike, but a similarity, Sonic and Vegeta.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B][URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8104]Character Similarities[/url]

There's lots of look alikes in anime, for example, that android one you mention, NoodleZ. And not so much a look alike, but a similarity, Sonic and Vegeta..... [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]

Sonic and Vegeta..Never thought about that...[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]Cloud from FF7, and the guy from Digimon01.
They both got the eyes, the blonde hair, the gloves, and the attitude problem, and the scowl

[size=1]I KNOW CLOUD ISN'T FROM AN ANIME -_-[/size][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]
Yeah but great look alikes![/size]
Posted
[color=navy][size=1] Brock from Pokèmon and Garet from Golden Sun...just like the Cloud/Matt thing, I know Garet isn't from anime, but he is an anime charcter, look at the box art next time you get a chance.[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=navy][size=1] Brock from Pokèmon and Garet from Golden Sun...just like the Cloud/Matt thing, I know Garet isn't from anime, but he is an anime charcter, look at the box art next time you get a chance.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]

I have never played Golden Sun so I don't know what he looks like.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]
[size=1]

Sonic and Vegeta..Never thought about that...[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
Well, it's hard to pick up, but there's few things in common with them.

[b]- When Sonic goes up a stage, he turns into "Super Sonic" like "Super Saiyan" out of DBZ....
[/b]
[b]- Sonic's hair goes more spikey and yellow when he turns into Super Sonic, like DBZ Super Saiyans....
[/b]
[b]- Sonic was originally called "Super Saiya-jin" at some time....
[/b]
That's all I've heard so far. :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
Well, it's hard to pick up, but there's few things in common with them.

[b]- When Sonic goes up a stage, he turns into "Super Sonic" like "Super Saiyan" out of DBZ....
[/b]
[b]- Sonic's hair goes more spikey and yellow when he turns into Super Sonic, like DBZ Super Saiyans....
[/b]
[b]- Sonic was originally called "Super Saiya-jin" at some time....
[/b]
That's all I've heard so far. :) [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]

Sonic was called Super Saiya-jin? Wouldn't Toei Animation sue or something since that is probably copyrighted?[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]
[size=1]

Sonic was called Super Saiya-jin? Wouldn't Toei Animation sue or something since that is probably copyrighted?[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
Heh, I was thinking that too.... It said that Sonic [i]was[/i] called this, but then stopped. So DBZ started using it or something.... I dunno, this bit confuses me. I'm starting to wonder if the Saiya-jin bit is true or not....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
Heh, I was thinking that too.... It said that Sonic [i]was[/i] called this, but then stopped. So DBZ started using it or something.... I dunno, this bit confuses me. I'm starting to wonder if the Saiya-jin bit is true or not.... [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]

In my opinion I don't think it is true.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]
[size=1]

In my opinion I don't think it is true.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
Well I'm leaning towards that way aswell.... :) Here, this is where I got the info from:

[url=http://members.rdr.net/~perjak/sonic.htm]DBZ - Sonic Connection[/url]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
Well I'm leaning towards that way aswell.... :) Here, this is where I got the info from:

[url=http://members.rdr.net/~perjak/sonic.htm]DBZ - Sonic Connection[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]
I read that and that is surely weird but wouldn't the Sonic creator be filed for lawsuit. Dragonball/Z/GT is all Copyrighted. That is the only thing that is making me think that it isn't true.[/size]
Posted
Yeah, but I read in another article, that DragonBall hadn't used "Saiya-jin" at first.... Sonic was the first to use the term....

Hmm... all this is confuddling me... :confused:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B][size=1]

Now i have a headache just thinking about it! I think we should both email Akira Toriyama about this...[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
lol

It's pretty wierd when you.... try... and think about it, because I mean..... Sonic and DBZ? Hmm.... who wouldv'e ever thought of it...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B][size=1]

Now i have a headache just thinking about it! I think we should both email Akira Toriyama about this...[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]

I am sorry but emailing Akira is now impossible. Go read my thread in GD...[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...