Guest saintseiya Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 hey wass up with I can't post on any forum thats right haveI been kick out or what its me maverick please and me please
Ryan Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 [size=1] Ok what? I didn't get anything you just said at all![/size]
Lia Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 would you mind translating that to english please....
Nerdsy Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]I'm fairly sure you were banned. [/COLOR] [QUOTE][b]Originaly posted by kuja:[/b] well, you won't be posting anymore crap like that[/QUOTE] [COLOR=deeppink]It says so down in Zelda... Bah, I'm spamming, aren't I? Dang... Well, he asked.[/COLOR] Edit-Incoherent moron translator. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by saintseiya [/i] [B]hey wass up with I can't post on any forum thats right haveI been kick out or what its me maverick please and me please [/B][/QUOTE] "Hey, why can't I post in any of the forums? That's right! Have I been banned or what? It is I, Maverick. Please help me. [color=pink]Better?[/color]
Guest saintseiya Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i] [B][size=1] Ok what? I didn't get anything you just said at all![/size] [/B][/QUOTE] well when I try to post here on the forums and logged in it said that the ad had disable my account its me maverick so I remember my other account saintseiya and use that to post this question
Ryan Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by saintseiya [/i] [B] well when I try to post here on the forums and logged in it said that the ad had disable my account its me maverick so I remember my other account saintseiya and use that to post this question [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1] I just talked to James and he said that he didn't ban you so I don't know if you were banned at all. If you were it was probably Adam then.[/size]
Nerdsy Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i] [B] [size=1] I just talked to James and he said that he didn't ban you so I don't know if you were banned at all. If you were it was probably Adam then.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=deeppink]kuja banned him...[/COLOR]
James Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i] [B] [size=1] I just talked to James and he said that he didn't ban you so I don't know if you were banned at all. If you were it was probably Adam then.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue]All Super Moderators have the power to ban as well...so there are many possible things that could have happened. lol[/color]
Kuja Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]dang is nerdsey that invisible... like no one noticed what he said. yes i DID ban you. i did this because of your very very sick post in the zelda forum: no no I am the the father of link I met his mama in Hyrule while she was shoping for bananas when I saw her I tought I wanted some of the ***** and it happen did want anybody to know but now the words out o well I am sorry son that just really pissed me off. what on earth are you doing saying something like that third line? that my friend is why you were banned especially since you were warned with 2 other PMs before so dont be so shocked that you can post... on either account [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts