Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
These are her favorite Pokemon.

1) DARGONITE

FLY
STRENGTH
WATERFALL
DRAGON RAGE

2) TEDDIURSA

ROCK SMASH
FAINT ATTACK
SWIFT
THIEF

3) DEWGONG

HEADBUTT
SURF
WHIRLPOOL
ICE BEAM

4) CHARMANDER

CUT
DIG
FLAMETHROWER
SACRED FIRE

5) PERSIAN

PAY DAY
SLASH
FURY SWIPES
THUNDER

6) BELLOSSOM

PETAL DANCE
GIGA DRAIN
FLASH
SOLARBEAM
Posted
I don't think it's that good a team, and would lose easily in a fight... But the fact that there are so many lowest-form Pokemon, I don't really think your wife ever intends to win any matches... Also the fact that you have so many HM moves, the only good one outside of combo ones is Surf...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]I don't think it's that good a team, and would lose easily in a fight... But the fact that there are so many lowest-form Pokemon, I don't really think your wife ever intends to win any matches... Also the fact that you have so many HM moves, the only good one outside of combo ones is Surf... [/B][/QUOTE][color=coral] I agrre with u Nerdsy it would lose easily....but u would be surprised what first form PKMN can do sometimes....[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]I don't think it's that good a team, and would lose easily in a fight... But the fact that there are so many lowest-form Pokemon, I don't really think your wife ever intends to win any matches... Also the fact that you have so many HM moves, the only good one outside of combo ones is Surf... [/B][/QUOTE]
^--*agrees 100% with Nerdsy*

[b]Dragonite[/b] <> @ Bitter Berry

[b]Ursaring[/b] <> @ Scope Lens *for good critical hits w/ FE*

[b]Dewgong[/b] <> @ Miracle Berry/Leftovers

[b]Charizard[/b] <> @ Leftovers *she's a sharker, eh?*

[b]Persian[/b] <> @ Mint Berry

[b]Bellossom[/b] <> @ Leftovers

Quite a few Rock weaknesses...I think your wife needs some work! :D
Posted
pretty good team, but i think that the dragonite could use a hyper beam ;) and since when does he learn sacred fire?!?! :eek:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...