Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do you think Lugia is cool?


Recommended Posts

Guest Jana' Tolliver
Posted
What do you think? Lugia is one of my favorite pokemon. What about anyone else?:)
Posted
[QUOTE]Originally Posted by Mina Karusala
Lugia seems calmer and organized than ho-oh, ho-oh looks to fired up and.......fiery.:D[/QUOTE]

Well, But i caught ho-oh in both silver and gold version. i kind of thinking that lugia's attacks are not good, and besides, i think fire pokemon are hard to find in Gold/Silver version than ice/flying. Don't you think so?
Posted
[COLOR=skyblue]Lugia is alright [/COLOR] but i think that if he is raised from lv:40 he turns out better because you get to choose which move he automatically learns which is far better cos his aeroblast is a really good move and i quite like it.

Ho-oh was the first new bird Pokemon i caught on Gold it only took me seven days to complete it!
Ho-ohs best move that he learns is Fire Blast but it would be even better if it learned Flamethrower.

Mew's best move is Ancient Power which is fairly decent.
But another good move it learns is Psychic. As with Mewtwo he learns only a couple of their type moves.

The completely best Electric move is Thunder.
Posted
I think lugia looks cool, I really like it's aero blast attack, but other than that, I think it's ok.

I don't think ho-oh's better than lugia, I think it's the other way around.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...