Jump to content
OtakuBoards

favorite owner  

4 members have voted

  1. 1. favorite owner

    • adam
      3
    • adam
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
[B]Hai ! ihave some question to ask you[/B]

1.Where I Can Find That Secret Spot That Deku Scrubs Say It?

2.If The Deku Scrubs Sell Somethings,What It Called?

3.What Name THat Flying Thing That Use Broms To Flying?

4.There Are Total Seasons?

5.Where We Can Find That MASTER SWORD ?(not a game link cable)

6.What Secret In Holodrum?

7.What Secret In Lybryana

8.Zora Ring ,What Use IT?

Bonus:What Is Ricky Special......You Now IT!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FerMansion1989 [/i]
[B][B]Hai ! ihave some question to ask you[/B]

1.Where I Can Find That Secret Spot That Deku Scrubs Say It?

2.If The Deku Scrubs Sell Somethings,What It Called?

3.What Name THat Flying Thing That Use Broms To Flying?

4.There Are Total Seasons?

5.Where We Can Find That MASTER SWORD ?(not a game link cable)

6.What Secret In Holodrum?

7.What Secret In Lybryana

8.Zora Ring ,What Use IT?

Bonus:What Is Ricky Special......You Now IT!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]1. in the lost woods make it winter and go west (left), fall left, spring left, summer left and get the l-2 sword

2. Some sell shields

3. Wendy

4. assuming you mean there are how many total seasons? 4

5. refer to 1

6/7. errrrrr maybe i dont get your question.... 7 might be the volcano thing but i have NO clue WTF u are trying to ask

8. again... in english?

10. his charge up punch[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
does anyone know where I can find the level 2 sword in ages(the gameboy version)?
:flaming: I've been searching for a long time for it.
I've finished the game twice, but I'm still not that great at it....:bawl:
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]finish the trading sequence lol... when ya finish it u get the sword[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]finish the trading sequence lol... when ya finish it u get the sword[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Really? that simple? Now I feel really bad....

well, thanks anyways!:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...