OtakuBoards

did gohan ever..........

Stitch

Thats what i said...kids nowadays, dont listen... :D

Goku, Vegeta, Hurcule and Bee are the only ones to survive Buu blowing up the earth

And kakkorot ssj4...dont double post...just edit your previous post if you want to add something :)

Guest QuickSilver
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MajinVegeta [/i]
[B]supergoku is right. Gohan dies when Buu destroys the Earth. Only Vegeta, Goku, Hercule (Mr'Satan) and his puppy are teleported away. I'm sure there was someone else too [/B][/QUOTE]

the other one is dende

.[COLOR=tomato]SPOILER WARNING: this is what happens in the end of DBZ.[/COLOR]

this is what happened
1ºthe old kai gave his life to let goku go figth to earth and so he does, kibito shin and the old one remained in shin world.
2ºThen goku fights boo but couldn´t finish him, and then vegeta showp ups to earth and goku spots it and do the earing fusion, Vegetto apears.
3º Vegetto is absorved by boo, then goku and vegeta splits off and wander inside boo´s body to look for gohan and others, they find them, vegeta knoks off the fat boo and then leaves boo´s body with gohan and others.
4º After leaving boo, goku and vegeta takes tho unconcius ones to a safe place, boo does a final transformation and reaches his final real evil form.
5º Goku and vegata goes to fight boo, thinking it will be easy but he makes a giant energy ball to blow up the earth, vegeta and goku runs from him.
6º In theis way Goku spot´s mr Satan (hercule) and decides to save him from the blast, takes vegeta with him and the teleports to the Kaio shin´s planet.he earth explodes with Gohan, Piccolo, Trunks and goten. Vegeta get´s angry with goku becouse he prefered to save Mr satan insted of Gohan, Piccolo, Trunks and goten.
7º the final fight of the series stars, and you all know the result.