Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B][size=1]

Yes, I watch all of the award shows. I really want Alecia Keys to win all of her nomination catagories.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah but thats wishful thinking.I don't think ANYONE has ever done that.
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I make it a point to watch them...

why? because i can...[/COLOR]
Posted
if blink 182 is up for something, i hope they get it. also, Herman Nation, your location is stretching the board's size. it would be nice if u could make is smaller. but i have no authority over u. it's just a suggestion. but u might like to do it before a mod does it for u. :)
Posted
[color=crimson] I watched some parts of the Grammys last night... the only thing I thought was weird was that Nelly and 'N Sync did a song together.... whats up with that? :smirk:

One thing that bothered me about the Grammys (and all other awards shows for that matter) is that they start playing music when artists are saying their thanks for an award! :butthead: They are like, "Hey... get off the stage now!" I just think that is kind of rude! [/color]
Posted
How come there's no other grammy shows on here in Australia apart from sport and T.V. Show ones....? :rolleyes: Well there's none that I can think of... hmmm...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by goddess21 [/i]
[B][color=crimson] I watched some parts of the Grammys last night... the only thing I thought was weird was that Nelly and 'N Sync did a song together.... whats up with that? :smirk:
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I have lost all my respect for Nelly...

Anyway, N*Sync played, hence the reason I didn't watch it, seeing as I hate N*Sync an' all. *hides Justin Timberlake plushie* What are you looking at? Be off with you!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Anyway, N*Sync played, hence the reason I didn't watch it, seeing as I hate N*Sync an' all. *hides Justin Timberlake plushie* What are you looking at? Be off with you! [/B][/QUOTE]

Y'know Flash, I will [I]never[/I] fully understand you... To tell the truth, I doubt even you can understand yourself...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Y'know Flash, I will [I]never[/I] fully understand you... To tell the truth, I doubt even you can understand yourself... [/B][/QUOTE]

flash is too complex for anyone to understand, heh heh....
Posted
I used to watch them, Grammys, Oscars... Then they got boring and I can't be bothered with them anymore. We have the Arias in Australia and they're hardly entertaining.:rolleyes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...