Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=century gothic]'Tis actually a bit of a song. I don't much care for the verses or the bridge, but I do love the refrain.
Perhaps it's just the emotional attachment I've got to it... I'd like to know what anyone else thinks....

Tough girl
Grew up too fast
Your fairy-tale kingdoms couldn't last
You've lost so much
But I'm one you could win.
You look away
When I say your name--
Why does love
Cause you so much pain?
If you'd just let me--
I would be your friend.[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]*sigh* That's luvurly.....................BTW Cera, did you listen to all of Micheal W. Smith's songs in that album? Cause the one in your sig is what? His most famous ever?[/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT=century gothic]Feel free, Jenna.

Raiha-- Actually, although i love his music, I don't have any CD on which that song is on. Yeah, it is prolly one of his best-known. Another is [i]This is Your Time[/i]. [/FONT]
Posted
[color=deeppink]Thanks Cera! Look at how nice it looks in my sig :)

About Michael W. Smith...when my mom and I met up with my dad and bro in Grand Rapids today, my bro was watching Michael W. Smith on our car TV and I thought of you two :p[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Thanks Cera! Look at how nice it looks in my sig :)

About Michael W. Smith...when my mom and I met up with my dad and bro in Grand Rapids today, my bro was watching Michael W. Smith on our car TV and I thought of you two :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Heh, tis lovely.

Funny, though--my crew at school was having a Star Wars quiz what-not thing, and I thought of you, heh....[/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Oh...that is such a cool 'poem', I like it a lot! It's even better than mine...that figures though, I'm a horrible poet.[/SIZE] :D [SIZE=1]I'm voting this thread! [/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...