Char! Posted May 13, 2002 Posted May 13, 2002 I've beaten the Grand Masters several times, and he still hasn't come back... :huh:
Fall Posted May 17, 2002 Posted May 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Flipmodesquad [/i] [B]WEIRDS [/B][/QUOTE].....and what exactly was the point of posting that? [color=indigo]Well, it was spam, so I deleted it... - Desbreko[/color] Char--: Yeah, I've just beat thw third master, and he hasn't come back.... he might be in a different spot than he was originally, maybe?
Raichu Tamer Posted May 17, 2002 Posted May 17, 2002 I've got it, and completed it.... until i lent it to a friend then he started again. Frivilous
master Posted June 16, 2002 Posted June 16, 2002 I though it was kinda good. Well geting all the cards is hard
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now