FerMansion1989 Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]Have You Play This Game(Pokemon Trading Card Game)Or NOt[/COLOR] [list] [*]There Are Bulbasaur and friend deck,Charmander and Freiend deck and Squirtle And Freind Deck! [/list] It So Good , If You want to find It Just Tell Me Ok!
Kuja Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]um... that game rocks i have beat it like 10 times over lol... the only good PKmon game out there lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Desbreko Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [color=indigo]I have it, and I think it's really cool. After I got it, I didn't have to spend money on the cards anymore! I just wish they'd make a sequel with all the new sets of cards...[/color]
Fall Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 Do you mean the collectable cards, or the game on Gameboy?
Nerdsy Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FerMansion1989 [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue]Have You Play This Game(Pokemon Trading Card Game)Or NOt[/COLOR] [list] [*]There Are Bulbasaur and friend deck,Charmander and Freiend deck and Squirtle And Freind Deck! [/list] It So Good , If You want to find It Just Tell Me Ok! [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=deeppink]Boy, am I glad someone replied to this post before me, now I know what this person is trying to say... I have it, and it's very fun. With some help from a card guide, I can rock quite the house...[/COLOR]
Kei Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i] [B][color=indigo]I have it, and I think it's really cool. After I got it, I didn't have to spend money on the cards anymore! I just wish they'd make a sequel with all the new sets of cards...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I heard a rumor that this supposed to be happening in the near future from a reliable friend of mine, but if it's true or not is the question. BTW, I had that game and it was great. I beat so many times, but Rod is kinda hard the first time around if you don't have the right deck. I wish that I could find out who stole it from me......
Raichu Tamer Posted March 21, 2002 Posted March 21, 2002 I like it. it has the addictiveness of the other games but people regard it the same as Pokemon Pinball: Rubbish, but that is there own opinion. I think that is fun to play because you can collect all the origanal, fossil& jungle cards as well as ones made just for the game. The best thing about it is the shiny Meowth card you get with it!
Fall Posted March 22, 2002 Posted March 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Paul [/i] [b] The best thing about it is the shiny Meowth card you get with it! [/B][/QUOTE][color=green]What Meowth card?! I never got one of them..... how do you get it? (I'm not collecting cards anymore, I just sell them ;))[/color]
Desbreko Posted March 22, 2002 Posted March 22, 2002 [color=indigo]A promo Meowth card came with it, in the box. It's holographic, and a cool card. Maybe they weren't included over in Australia?[/color]
Char! Posted March 24, 2002 Posted March 24, 2002 Hold on, I'm confused. Are you guys talking about the TCG, or the GameBoy game, or something that's way beyond my knowledge?
Fall Posted March 25, 2002 Posted March 25, 2002 [color=green]This is the game we're talking about here... :) I'm pretty sure the Meowth card was included with the game here in Australia, maybe I was just an unlucky buyer? Or maybe I bought it too late..... :rolleyes:[/color]
Desbreko Posted March 25, 2002 Posted March 25, 2002 [color=indigo]We're talking about the Game Boy game. I don't know if they stopped including the promo Meowth card after awhile, or not... But that'd be a good guess, if you didn't get one. The card was included with every copy, when I bought it, but they might have stopped including it.[/color]
Spikey Posted March 25, 2002 Posted March 25, 2002 [FONT=arial]I've played this game a couple of times, I can really do great on that thing! I love the game, I never got a Meowth though. Man I can really win on that game! The only thing I hate about it, I don't have the game.[/FONT]
Char! Posted March 25, 2002 Posted March 25, 2002 Er? I heard you got a Mew card, you know, that one with 50HP and the Deevolution Beam attack, not a Meowth. I heard of a gold-bordered Meowth in Betty Crocker boxes, but not in the game box...
Desbreko Posted March 26, 2002 Posted March 26, 2002 [color=indigo]Well, I got a Meowth card in the box. Here's a picture of it:[/color]
G/S/B Master Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FerMansion1989 [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue]Have You Play This Game(Pokemon Trading Card Game)Or NOt[/COLOR] [list] [*]There Are Bulbasaur and friend deck,Charmander and Freiend deck and Squirtle And Freind Deck! [/list] It So Good , If You want to find It Just Tell Me Ok! [/B][/QUOTE] i beat it that game with other decks. Charmander and friends deck need to switch some pokemon around. like replace some pokemon with articuno,rhyhorn and rhydon. and reduce the energy card of the element your "get rid of pokemon" is,and put in the element i picked 2 lines up.
Darkmoon Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 You'r all lucky! I haven't played that game once. maybe I'll go rent it some time...
G/S/B Master Posted April 2, 2002 Posted April 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i] [B]Really? Huh. Where'd that Mew card come from, then? [/B][/QUOTE] i got 2 mew cards in my gameboy. its not worth it. its not powerful.mewtwo is more powerful then any mew cards.
Char! Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 Hey in the GB game what's up with that door in the corner of the Challenge Hall? How come that guy blocks it during every challenge cup, and how come you can't open it?
Desbreko Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i] [B]Hey in the GB game what's up with that door in the corner of the Challenge Hall? How come that guy blocks it during every challenge cup, and how come you can't open it? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]I don't know, I've wondered about that too... Seems kind of weird that there'd be a door that doesn't have a purpose, though. Do people ever come out of it?[/color]
Char! Posted May 11, 2002 Posted May 11, 2002 No, he just blocks it during Tourneys... odd... What about that Ishahara guy or whatever, who has that house and trades you good cards... He leaves after you win, for a long time apparently. Does he ever come back?
Fall Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i] [B]No, he just blocks it during Tourneys... odd... What about that Ishahara guy or whatever, who has that house and trades you good cards... He leaves after you win, for a long time apparently. Does he ever come back? [/B][/QUOTE]He hasn't come back for me yet.... I've been wondering where he wouldv'e gone to and went looking for him (:drunk: ), though no luck.... maybe he [i]doesn't[/i] come back...
G/S/B Master Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]He hasn't come back for me yet.... I've been wondering where he wouldv'e gone to and went looking for him (:drunk: ), though no luck.... maybe he [i]doesn't[/i] come back... [/B][/QUOTE] you have to win the grand leaders. then go back to that guys house and i think you will see him.
Fall Posted May 13, 2002 Posted May 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i] [B] you have to win the grand leaders. then go back to that guys house and i think you will see him. [/B][/QUOTE]I've beaten two.... Shouldn't take me long to beat the third.... thanks for the help G/S/B Master. :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now