Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[I]Travis shrugs as he eats his waffles[/I]

Travis:...Ask one of the engineers...

Bryan:which are...?

Travis: Amber, Siren, or our head engineer, Criag
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Bryan:[I]scans the bunch of people and sees that all three engineers are asleep[/I] Well I guess I won't get much help right now....Heh...[I]lays a holographic image on the table of his Rapier[/I] If you get any ideas tell me...I'll be in my garage oh and...[I]hands travis all the statistics[/I] Theres the statistics...Call me when you guys are ready...I'll be working on my Rapier and mayby check the maps a couple more times....till then...See ya around....[I]Walks out of the room yawning[/I]
Posted
siren: hmmm...*grabbs the holo and stuffes it in her pocket*.. time to wake ken...^_^'''

travis: come back alive please

siren: heh...that will be a challenge...
Posted
*tursi starts to stuff her face with her meal*

Tursi: hey this ain't all that bad! ^_^

*tursi keeps eating then pauses*

Tursi: what are we talking about again?
Posted
[I]Travis finished off his food as he watched them leave[/I]

Travis:leaving...leaving this dumb of a city and everything in it...

[I]Travis pulled up the local star charts and began looking them over[/I]

Travis:hmmm maybe we should check the merchants guild for any supply runs...

Tursi:why?

Travis:well we arn't exactly the strongest ship in the sector...for our first few runs, till we have broken the Schism in...maybe we should do cargo runs...although it might attract pirates...can't be any worse then attacking pirates...

[I]Travis continued looking over the maps and while walking down the hall and placing everyone ones share of money in front of their door[/I]

Travis: might buy an upgrade to my computer....

[I]Travis jacked his wrist comp into the main comps port and began pulling up prices[/I]
Posted
[color=crimson][i]After eating Ken had gone back to sleep...[/i]

Ken: zzzzzz.... Come on dammit... I said 100 a piece for the weed...zzzzz...

[i]Waking up with a start, Ken sat up and looked around. He yawned once and get up for the second time that morning. He dusted off his jeans, which he hadnt bothered taking off before going to sleep again. He walked into the main room and glanced around.[/i]

Ken: ..... *groggy*....[/color]
Posted
[I]Travis looks through the prices...he didn't have enough for any ship parts...individually they never did, they ussually ended up teaming up to buy those, thats why half of everyones money went into a fund for buying equipment for their ships and such, personal items and equipment had to be paid for by the individual...Travis looked on and he bought a moble connector to the network, he also increased the speed, his little wrist comp was a pretty powerful piece of equipment without the mods he had given it...Travis looked up and stared at Ken[/I]

Travis:hello....

[I]Travis also watched Siren come out in one piece[/I]

Travis:must not have woken him up....

[I]Travis shrugged and checked to see how his d/l was going[/I]
Posted
Bryan: [I]Comes out of his garage covered in greese and wearing ragged clothes[/I] Finally!! [I]grins[/I] I better head out to the used parts...[I]walks to the used parts in his torn clothes and a wrench still in his hand...sees Travis[/I] Hey!
Posted
Ean: I need some new gear, armour power packs. .stuff like that. .I'll be back. .

*Ean wanders out into the streets and ambles along one the spaces bazaars, looking for the right fusion battery for his suit*
Posted
Abob finished his small breakfast and packed his belongings. He took out a new uniform , his hunter one. he looked at it and then folded it up and went to see when they were lifting off.
Posted
*tursi walks down the hall with a tune in her head and a smile upon her face*

Tursi: la ti da lati da, hum hum bum.

*she stops at her room and goes in and starts to put clothing away in a bag along with one photo of her brother and her dog.* *she smiles*
Posted
Amber: *eyes the used parts room where bryan is* n00b is in my trash hangout! *clenches fists* AH! THE STRESS!!! i need to go fix something.....*takes out a wrench and storms into the utility room*
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Ken walked back to his room and began to pack and looked at his uniform.[/i]

Ken: I am so not wearing this... -.-...

[i]Ken continued to pack, including several alarm clocks in his luggage...[/color][/i]
Posted
[I]Travis nods to Bryan as he heads out the door, in the common room a message is seen playing of him[/I]

Message:I am going to start the prechecks for the ship, I will send in a message when we need to launch, If your fighters arn't in the dock then call up the shop heads to have them loaded, do any last minute shopping... Also will someone make sure my stuff is brought to the ship? I am gonna need all the time to make sure all the checks are started, As soon as you guys are ready come to the ship so you can check over all your equipment...

[I]As the message played in a constant loop, Travis was heading down the street, he walked into the Docks, showing his clearance, and walked along the deck, Their ship was on the last docking space, As he neared the ship he stared, The Forcefield that kept the air in but let ships out...if that ever failed...Travis shrugged and pushed in the code comand on his wrist, a beam of light shot down and lifted him into The Schism Hatch..he was on deck 2, he walks through the hatch to the elevator and was soon on deck three, on deck three he went to the bridge and smiles, here was his seat...he walked to the piliots seat and sat down, he opened up the armour plating over the windows, so he could watch the port, and began checking his panel over[/I]
Posted
Amber: *comes out later in her hunter suit, throws her packed bag onto the floor** wow....still fits... *slides her pistol into the gunbelt* hmmm..well lets get this show on the road everyone! and ken....yes you are sooooooo wearing that:p
Posted
Craig lays peacefully in his bed. His alarm goes off, issuing a deafening siren type noise. Craig's eyes lowly open. He ouffed, looking extremely pissed.

Craig: Why'd I make that thing so powerful.........

Craig got up, and opened his cupboard. He drew out a sledge hammer from the cupboard, and smiled. He approached the alarm again, the hammer draped over his shoulder. He gripped it tightly with his right hand, and loosely with his left hand. He swung at his alarm, but missed, taking out half of his bed side table. The top half of the table flew across the room, all items on it were flung everywhere.

Craig: ****......... **** **** ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Craig put his mechanic jump suit type thing on. He knew someone would require his help. He found a package by his door.

Craig: Hmm............. what's this? Money..........

Craig stuffed the package in his pocket, and left the room to get some breakfast.
Posted
Abob finished packing and went out to the city , he bought a modifacition for his rifle and a extra medi-pak. Then the went to the ship to make sure that all the medical supplies were in order.
He hated disorganisation!!! When he got to the ship he entered then went to his quarters and unpacked.
Posted
*picks up her stuff and goes to the ship and throws it in her quaters the goes and lays in a seat*

Tursi: can't wait to get off this planet
Posted
*Ean pulls out a couple of credits and pays the toothless merchant that he had known for a long while for his good quality. Smiling, he waved and head back to the ship while putting in the battery to his power suit*

Ean: :D

*the schism come into sight*

Ean: *waves* OI!

Travis: eh?

Ean: *laughs* I dont suppose I could come on, or are we gunna just chat?
Posted
<< Diamond after fixing everyone their food, left to get the medical bay ready >>

<<< 1 ½ hours later >>>

Diamoon: << Over the wrist computer to Travis >> Hey Travis everything is ready to go .. here start sending the crew for check-ups and get Abob over if you would I'll need to show him how to work some of my stuff.

Travis: << Looking down at the Com. >> Right .. I'll be sending them on their way.
<< Shuts the com. Down >>

<< Diamond goes back to work while he waits for the crew for their check-ups >>
Posted
Hey sorry I haven't posted been gone had to do some junk:rolleyes:
__________________________________________________

Bryan: [I]rolls up in his rapier next to the schism[/I] Sorry I'm late had to make some last minute adjust, this baby should be ready to rumble! [I]grins[/I]

Travis: Thats great, but Diamond has sent for check-ups for everyone...so off you go

Bryan: Damn...I hate check-ups...[I]plops out of the plane and heads for Diamond[/I]
Posted
[I]Travis began telling people to go for their check up and also sent a message to Abob to come help, Travis didn't go for his, he was checking out all the flight controls, the ship occaisonally jumping in one direction or another as he tested things...he stopped after a while need the engineers to check everything else out and headed down to start looking over the docs[/I]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...